Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-30-2007, 01:53 AM   #16
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Phoenix Suns vs. Los Angeles Lakers; Gm 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerDynasty00
We didn't play the same kind of D we did in game 3. I simply don't understand why we didn't run any traps. If it worked in game 3 why not try it until it fails in game 4? I'm so confused about this game. I guess we just have to hope for a miracle in game 5.
to me it seemed the suns spread the floor more than in the previous game making the trap harder to intiate and recover from...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It did not look to me like the Lakers played the same defensive scheme as they did on Thursday. However, a lot of that could be due to the team not responding together as a unit.

I have been saying this team is disfunctional, so perhaps this was another example of that.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #18
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

Kobe played great,
but he could have been better.

I don't know why he was camping out by the Arc,
he should be trying to play the SF position and post up down low,
it worked in other games, and it sure will work again,
Kobe is going to be much much more effective playing down low against the suns
then camping out by the arc, I don't need his tough Js, I don't need scoring,
but I need to break the Suns tempo.

there were many many plays where it was obvious that Bell and Marion both can not guard him when Kobe goes down low,
and I think that'd be a much much more effective half court offense
then Kobe camping out by the arc and shooting Js
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: