Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default So we just gonna act like Trump didn't get sonned by Mexico? Trumptards?

Trump kept promising that Mexico would pay for his glorious wall, Mexico kept telling him, no we ain't...

Fastforward basically 3 years into Trump's presidency and Trump is no longer insisting that Mexico pay for the wall but US taxpayers, has even shutdown the US govt because he knows if he can't get congress to fund his beautiful wall, it will never get built, rofl...he even said he never said Mexico would pay "directly" for his wall, whatever that means

Meanwhile, a new NAFTA deal was done so he basically has zero leverage at this point.

So can we all agree he got his shit pushed in by MX or nah?

MAGA still winning, huh?

https://youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8

Default Re: So we just gonna act like Trump didn't get sonned by Mexico? Trumptards?

trumptards are going to run in here and hit you with some bs, they will do everything but answer why trump failed to get Mexico to pay for the wall

Default Re: So we just gonna act like Trump didn't get sonned by Mexico? Trumptards?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    trumptards are going to run in here and hit you with some bs, they will do everything but answer why trump failed to get Mexico to pay for the wall
    Their go to answer is Trump never said Mexico will write a check. Mexico will pay for it through the new trade deal. Mental gymnastics

It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-
    10 billion

[QUOTE]"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I

True dat carnal...I kept telling these fools that Mexico would never pay for Trump's wall but these dudes didn't listen...now Trump never says that shit and he's holding the US govt hostage to get gringos to pay for his wall.

If these Trumpies knew just how much they clown Trump on the regular down here

meanwhile, as mexico is laughing at us, we're losing 0.13 points in gdp for every week of the shutdown, threatening to plunge us into recession (per the white house's own $tats)

the united states of cuckerica

I suspect I won't see many Trumptards responding my OP

You can not spin it that Mexico didn't make Trump su hijo

Didn’t it just get revealed yesterday that Mexico’s president took a $100 million bribe from El Chapo?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Didn’t it just get revealed yesterday that Mexico’s president took a $100 million bribe from El Chapo?
    annnnd just as predicted

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I suspect I won't see many Trumptards responding my OP

You can not spin it that Mexico didn't make Trump su hijo

Mexico paying for it was never a big deal to anyone, even people who voted for Trump. The idea of the wall has been around a long time. In 2006, a Congressional Act authorizing 700 miles of barrier was voted FOR by reps including Schumer, Obama, and Clinton

Now, because they need to oppose Republicans for national division purposes, they're claiming it's a completely different situation because they voted for a "fence" not a "wall" as if there's any meaningful difference in the purpose each.

Trump started adding "Mexico will pay for it!" as campaign bluster. Nobody ever actually cared. His voters weren't like "Nah, **** the wall, oh wait, Mexico will pay? Now I'll vote Trump." Not every Trump voter cares about the wall itself. It's about his commitment to deterring illegal immigration, which clearly he has shown. Unfortunately, Congress won't cooperate because their string-pulling overlords don't want them to. It's that simple.

I mean if this is what it takes for you to feel like you "got one" on Trump, by all means, go ahead. You come off as very, very insecure about being Mexican. Always trying to hide it with projection. If you need this, hermano, take it. You can have this victory. Revel in it. Enjoy yourself

would be a nice down payment for the wall.

you think the emperor can 'art of the deal' him into giving us the cash?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

OP's trump meltdowns are always a great show.

Thats doubtful, EPN was corrupt but his government captured el Chapo and extradited him to the US, if he wanted to protect el Chapo, he doesn't get arrested and he especially doesn't get shipped off to the US.
    Last edited by TheMan; 01-16-2019 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Mexico paying for it was never a big deal to anyone, even people who voted for Trump. The idea of the wall has been around a long time. In 2006, a Congressional Act authorizing 700 miles of barrier was voted FOR by reps including Schumer, Obama, and Clinton

Now, because they need to oppose Republicans for national division purposes, they're claiming it's a completely different situation because they voted for a "fence" not a "wall" as if there's any meaningful difference in the purpose each.

Trump started adding "Mexico will pay for it!" as campaign bluster. Nobody ever actually cared. His voters weren't like "Nah, **** the wall, oh wait, Mexico will pay? Now I'll vote Trump." Not every Trump voter cares about the wall itself. It's about his commitment to deterring illegal immigration, which clearly he has shown. Unfortunately, Congress won't cooperate because their string-pulling overlords don't want them to. It's that simple.

I mean if this is what it takes for you to feel like you "got one" on Trump, by all means, go ahead. You come off as very, very insecure about being Mexican. Always trying to hide it with projection. If you need this, hermano, take it. You can have this victory. Revel in it. Enjoy yourself
    You would suck ass as a psychologist

I'm far from being insecure as a Mexican American, I'm proud as fukk of it and don't try to hide it. So by your standards, all the Americans who say their proud to be American and MAGA are actually insecure about being American

Ok bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    OP's trump meltdowns are always a great show.
    OK you got me, Trump making US taxpayers pay for his wall and not MX has made me meltdown

Higwhey called it...deflection

I'm not sure people actually believe when Trump said Mexico will pay for it. Even the most adamant Trump supporter must have some doubt about that. In reality, Mexico paying for it would only be cherry on top. The wall itself is the prize.