Default Nick Young needs to make more anti Hilldawg and Democratic party threads...too few

The Democrats got you SO shook

Make some more anti-Dem threads, bruh...keep the laughs-a-rolling with your shookedness

Last edited by TheMan; 06-23-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Nick Young needs to make more anti Hilldawg and Democratic party threads...too few

These threads were made in past times brah. I systematically bump them so that American voters can make informed decisions. Does this trouble you? I personally believe that voters should be informed before they vote, but I understand that you might be against that. I like that you and your fellow Democratic voters of ISH have adopted my usage of the word shook. My plan has worked, and you are proof that it is working :)

Thanks for the shout out bro. And I love dogs too. You are a true amigo :)

Default Re: Nick Young needs to make more anti Hilldawg and Democratic party threads...too few

So when someone posts an anti Trump post, never mind an anti Trump thread, they are "shook"...

But you make a ton of anti Hillary and Democratic party threads and you're just informing people

Okaaay

Rent free, punk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    So when someone posts an anti Trump post, never mind an anti Trump thread, they are "shook"...

But you make a ton of anti Hillary and Democratic party threads and you're just informing people

Okaaay

Rent free, punk
    Bro, mi hermano, I didn't know my words affected you so much that they remained in your cabeza a week later.

I will hold back when replying to your comments in the future, amigo. I did not know they bothered you so much. I did not intend to hurt your feelings, bro.

la paz es posible. If our respective national teams can do it, so can we.

Last edited by Nick Young; 06-23-2016 at 08:33 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

OP so shook from nick young he made a thread dedicated to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    OP so shook from nick young he made a thread dedicated to him.
    I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy.

He claims anti Trump posts are proof of people being "shook", yet all he does is make anti Hillary threads...

Banned

I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy.

He claims anti Trump posts are proof of people being "shook", yet all he does is make anti Hillary threads...

Bro. I type this with all of the sincerity in my heart. I will not go in on you again. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. Won't happen again, amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Bro. I type this with all of the sincerity in my heart. I will not go in on you again. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. Won't happen again, amigo.
    Do whatever you wish, believe me, you hurt no one's feelings

Just use the time wisely that you have between now and Nov 8 because after that you're gone, unless you don't honor the bet you made with DonDadda

Banned

Do whatever you wish, believe me, you hurt no one's feelings

Just use the time wisely that you have between now and Nov 8 because after that you're gone, unless you don't honor the bet you made with DonDadda
    I'll honor the bet bromigo

I'll honor the bet bromigo
    Believe it or not, gonna miss you

Not really

Very good NBA starter

Nick Young is triggered. But then again any right wing idiot would lose their mind after seeing Trump's favorability ratings.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Nick Young is triggered. But then again any right wing idiot would lose their mind after seeing Trump's favorability ratings.
    I'm voting Jim Webb in these upcoming elections bro

Very good NBA starter

I'm voting Jim Webb in these upcoming elections bro
    Losers gonna lose

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Losers gonna lose
    He will lose, I still strongly believe it's the right thing to do.