Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BRINKER
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Do you have health insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Starface, you work in sales? I expected better of you, maybe at least the accounting division or something.
    lol its not a career bro, its a job while i enjoy my 20's in LA (settle down gobb) and pursue other career avenues, in the realm of politics or entertainment or both.

Quote Originally Posted by BRINKER
    ni mama lai wode fandian. wo pukuai ta you
    Second sentence makes no sense. Neither does the first but I assume you're going for some type of sexual innuendo.

BRINKER

Second sentence makes no sense. Neither does the first but I assume you're going for some type of sexual innuendo.
    ni = your
    mama = mother
    lai = is coming
    wode = my
    fandian = hotel

wo = i
    you = have
    pukuai = train
    ta = her

i started like 2 months ago dude.

maybe my sentence structure was off because im used to obviously a more superior language and culture.
    Last edited by BRINKER; 05-14-2009 at 11:16 PM.

lol its not a career bro, its a job while i enjoy my 20's in LA (settle down gobb) and pursue other career avenues, in the realm of politics or entertainment or both.
    Surely someone who values pragmatism so highly would find more utility in establishing solid work experience with better opportunities in your desired career field. Its not like you need the money anyways, right? I admire your pursuit of politics, the GOP really needs a facelift and you are the just the bright shining beacon of redness (literally) that they need.

BRINKER

Its not like you need the money anyways, right?

On the contrary, I do need the money. My rent is 1,145 a month. I'm not gonna borrow that much from my parents every month. THey have their own expenses. They arent millionaires.

I can handle working and pursuing other opportunities at the same time. I am very dynamic. I am a rising star lol. Also, I am not a republican so there would be no reason for me to run on the GOP ticket. But eventually I will run for some office and win. Because I am that good.

I'm convincing enough as it is without even trying to play to my audience. Here I dont care who sides with me. When I combine my ideas with actually trying to be tactful? Forget about it. I'm gonna be a revolution.

I just have to get started. I've been out here a relatively short time and am procrstinating a little bit because theres really no hurry. I cant win anything at 24 anyways (most likely). But in time I'll be eventually making the decisions that affect you.
    Last edited by BRINKER; 05-14-2009 at 11:22 PM.

If you want to be in politics be in politics, if you want to be in entertainment be in entertainment. Sounds like you're going nowhere fast. Maybe if your mommy and daddy didn't support you, you'd have a greater sense of urgency and would do something with your life.

On the contrary, I do need the money. My rent is 1,145 a month. I'm not gonna borrow that much from my parents every month. THey have their own expenses. They arent millionaires.

I can handle working and pursuing other opportunities at the same time. I am very dynamic. I am a rising star. Also, I am not a republican so there would be no reason for me to run on the GOP ticket. But eventually I will run for some office and win. Because I am that good.

I'm convincing enough as it is without even trying to play to my audience. Here I dont care who sides with me. When I combine my ideas with actually trying to be tactful? Forget about it. I'm gonna be a revolution.

I just have to get started. I've been out here a relatively short time and am procrstinating a little bit because theres really no hurry. I cant win anything at 24 anyways (most likely). But in time I'll be eventually making the decisions that affect you.
    No one is going to vote for a Macy's salesman.

BRINKER

No one is going to vote for a Macy's salesman.

You said you're from California right? You know who our governer is?

You said you're from California right? You know who our governer is?
    At least arnold is exceptional at something.

My rent is 1,145 a month.
    Let me guess...dad put a nice lump sum into your savings account so you can afford rent + other bills?

BRINKER

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Let me guess...dad put a nice lump sum into your savings account so you can afford rent + other bills?
    nah man. i pay my rent with my paycheck. and thats WITH 22 dollars a week deducted for basic health insurance.

i sell womens designer shoes. they cost up to 3,000 dollars a pair. this is LA dude. i live 10 minutes from the Vivid Videos headquarters. a coworker of mine sold a pair of shoes to Vida Guerrera. chicks out here cop expensive ass shoes. and im good at selling them to them.

i saw brian posehn in the mall the other day on my break in fact and quinn redeker and his wife were in the store a few weeks ago. its a lucrative place to live if you know what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Money is not that big of a deal, there are millions of people who can afford that. What is sad is this 24 year old working at Macy's delusions of grandeur. I don't know which is more pathetic, that he thinks he can get into acting or politics. I suppose at least you don't need a respectable resume to get a bit-acting role.

nah man. i pay my rent with my paycheck. and thats WITH 22 dollars a week deducted for basic health insurance.

i sell womens designer shoes. they cost up to 3,000 dollars a pair. this is LA dude. i live 10 minutes from the Vivid Videos headquarters. a coworker of mine sold a pair of shoes to Vida Guerrera. chicks out here cop expensive ass shoes. and im good at selling them to them.

i saw brian posehn in the mall the other day on my break in fact and quinn redeker and his wife were in the store a few weeks ago. its a lucrative place to live if you know what you're doing.
    Ok.

BRINKER

Money is not that big of a deal, there are millions of people who can afford that. What is sad is this 24 year old working at Macy's delusions of grandeur. I don't know which is more pathetic, that he thinks he can get into acting or politics. I suppose at least you don't need a respectable resume to get a bit-acting role.

lol

im good at everything. i can cherry pick anything i wanna do and be great at it. right now i'm trying to decide what to commit to.

What a disgrace this thread has turned into.

It's no wonder why people think this country is going to $hit... We have this thread as proof.

Do you really feel the need to talk $hit to somebody on-line?