Default Video: College Race Activists Derail Vigil for Orlando Victims, Hate on White People

It makes me think this particular person attended the Orlando victim vigil explicitly to NOT speak about the Orlando victims but instead, let everyone know BLM is having a meeting tomorrow afternoon with free donuts and coffee.

http://reason.com/blog/2016/06/15/vi...ts-derail-vigi

Activists associated with the Black Lives Matter movement at the University of Missouri spoke at a vigil for victims of the Orlando Pulse Shooting, refocusing the event onto their own personal grievances.

"I was really nervous to get up here because there's a lot of white people in the crowd," she said. "And that wasn't a joke. I wish this many people came out to our racial demonstrations, and our Black Lives Matter movement."
    She continues...

I don't want to stand up here and be angry, because this isn't for me, this isn't for you, it's for the people we've lost. But I thought I'd take a moment to list out some facts that many of you probably don't know because you're white. I'm tired of the black and white dichotomy that happens every time we talk about race or anything in the country. We never take time to consider the shades in between, like mine. It's awesome that there are so many people here today, but it's like, who are you really here for?"
    'Some facts'

Default Re: Video: College Race Activists Derail Vigil for Orlando Victims, Hate on White People

Hopefully this starts a war between the LGBT community and the Blacks

Default Re: Video: College Race Activists Derail Vigil for Orlando Victims, Hate on White People

I just remember there were people on this board who thought BLM was super cool and not racist.

They seem to be gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Hopefully this starts a war between the LGBT community and the Blacks

The balkanization of the grand liberal coalition of every social misfit and potentially marginalised ethnic/religious group. Could see it happening; would definitely happen if there weren't nasty conservatives out there to team up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta

The balkanization of the grand liberal coalition of every social misfit and potentially marginalised ethnic/religious group. Could see it happening; would definitely happen if there weren't nasty conservatives out there to team up against.
    If the Democrat party had a platform other than 'not conservative', they'd disintegrate.