Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: I have a kidney donor!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Hey myth u have a donor to swallow you up!
    Hey board we have a 45 year old has-been mail delivery carrier who still lives in mom's basement and gets off on talking shit in a serious thread sentence ending in an exclamation point!

YOU would be someone to attempt to shit on someone else in a thread where everyone is congratulating and expressing their support for a RL triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Hey board we have a 45 year old has-been mail delivery carrier who still lives in mom's basement and gets off on talking shit in a serious thread sentence ending in an exclamation point!

YOU would be someone to attempt to shit on someone else in a thread where everyone is congratulating and expressing their support for a RL triumph.
    You are so phony. You left out the part in your post "Hey Myth next time in in your town brewskis on me bro. Good times, epic even."

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Hey myth u have a donor to swallow you up!
    Josh consumes too much sodium to be a viable kidney donor. We were hanging a few weeks ago and he kept trying to lick my hands for salt - guy is an addict.

You are so phony. You left out the part in your post "Hey Myth next time in in your town brewskis on me bro. Good times, epic even."
    Wow... I was trying to say I was glad he was doing well. I added he'd be in my prayers ... and you say "PHONY!" "PHONY!" ...

... and really dude, what reason would I have to be phony here and make up something about all this?

This is just sad, even for you. Leave it to GOBB to take a positive thread and try and transform it into a kicking up shit between old poster beefs to take away from the focal point, which is Myth's recovery.

Way to go asshole, way to go.

Raz

I'm coming to Philadelphia to sleep on your sofa for a week as an unwanted house guest.... hangin' around all the time, eating your things before you can get to them, masty in the shower blocking the drain etc. We can youtube this stuff and be an ISH comedy duo sensation. Real World: ISH

Just send me your visa info so I can book the Greyhound ticket.

Raz

Wow... I was trying to say I was glad he was doing well. I added he'd be in my prayers ... and you say "PHONY!" "PHONY!" ...
    Ha, best thing you and Mark could do is not argue in Myth's get well thread - he doesn't need those negative vibes!

Myth, have you tested your male plumbing in there? Not the water works, the cream factory

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    Ha, best thing you and Mark could do is not argue in Myth's get well thread - he doesn't need those negative vibes!

Myth, have you tested your male plumbing in there? Not the water works, the cream factory
    Someone has gas'd you into thinking you're some comedic genius, falsely (Ass Dan, he has that effect on peoples). I was in here trying to be positive in this positive thread... GOBB was the one being a dick. You can at least recognize that before you toss my name into the mix.

Thanks, Raz-doll.

Raz

Someone has gas'd you into thinking you're some comedic genius, falsely (Ass Dan, he has that effect on peoples). I was in here trying to be positive in this positive thread... GOBB was the one being a dick. You can at least recognize that before you toss my name into the mix.

Thanks, Raz-doll.
    No need to be mean - I'm certainly no bagelred

Yeah, you were being positive before arguing with GOBB. He started it, you should just end it and go back to being Potsy from Happy Days.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    The first time I did after returning from the transplant was about week after the transplant, and 2 days after having the urine catheter removed. Epic explosion, but then my dick was all bruised afterwards (still is). I was kind of freaked a bit, so I didn't do it again until the 2 nights ago. Again, epic explosion, and luckily no residual effects. I haven't since then because I'm waiting for the dick farts to stop. And yes, I had it happen twice more since my last post here.

Myth what did smoke say that got deleted

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Myth what did smoke say that got deleted
    On what page of this thread?

Edit: Oh, page 2. I can't remember. Probably a joke about me dying or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    On what page of this thread?

Edit: Oh, page 2. I can't remember. Probably a joke about me dying or something.
    Which is lame... and oh Myth... I said "hope you have a speedy recovery" and suddenly I'm signing up to slurp the "bone" marrow yet not what the typical patient chart would indicate, right? According to GOBB.

LOL, I'm sorry to bring it all back up... but I just hate when I try to be serious about something and I can't be taken that way... and I suppose part of it is my own fault, but realistically dude, in case there was some confusion, I truly did mean what I said.

Raz

Which is lame... and oh Myth... I said "hope you have a speedy recovery" and suddenly I'm signing up to slurp the "bone" marrow yet not what the typical patient chart would indicate, right? According to GOBB.
    I almost yakked, picturing you drinking Myth's bone marrow. Congrats for making me feel sick as a dog.

LOL, I'm sorry to bring it all back up... but I just hate when I try to be serious about something and I can't be taken that way... and I suppose part of it is my own fault, but realistically dude, in case there was some confusion, I truly did mean what I said.
    You're a good guy, I don't think anyone thought you were being a dick

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    The first time I did after returning from the transplant was about week after the transplant, and 2 days after having the urine catheter removed. Epic explosion, but then my dick was all bruised afterwards (still is). I was kind of freaked a bit, so I didn't do it again until the 2 nights ago. Again, epic explosion, and luckily no residual effects. I haven't since then because I'm waiting for the dick farts to stop. And yes, I had it happen twice more since my last post here.
    Dick farts.... what did I miss? Do they smell?

The masty session sounds crazy. That would have freaked me out, bruising it. I wonder what the scientific explanation for that is.

He was being phone and fake. Ohhhh Myth we've battled and duked it out before. How could I tho? Its so trivial ugh dude you're a really awesome guy. Anywhoo best of luck, speedy recover....GOD SPEED. I travel so its nothing to shoot some pool over a couple brew-ha-haaaas. Get at me mang.

F*ck outta here.

Thats why I said what I said because you donated your mouth to a Mythical cause you phony ass kisser.

CED if you visited I'd kill you then bury you in a cementary nearby. I'm taking my talents to the First 48. Being as tho your brain lags I'm not quite sure you know what First 48 even is. Ah well.

Oh yeah back to Myth