Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Mass Effect 3 update

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I may do that too. Just try to smash every chick on the ship. If I weren't saving myself for Ashley I would definitely smash Diana.

Speaking of which, the stuff with Joker and EDI had me crying out of laughter. Joker is probably my favorite character now.

The dating questions/drama? Cracked me up too. In general 3 is the most humorous game in my opinion. So many great 1 liners. Unfortunately they toned down how dickish Renegade is. I miss being a bully lol.

Banned

Yeah the whole situation with those two in Purgatory had me

You're right though. ME3 DEFINITELY delivers in the humor department. I like how Bioware included some references from internet fandom as well. You know they're reading the forums.

And actually, I kind of like the less dickish Renegade, at least when it's toward the crewmates. I used to hate having a crewmate spill their feelings out to me and then I answer with a "Who cares?" or "F*ck off." type of response.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Yeah the whole situation with those two in Purgatory had me

You're right though. ME3 DEFINITELY delivers in the humor department. I like how Bioware included some references from internet fandom as well. You know they're reading the forums.

And actually, I kind of like the less dickish Renegade, at least when it's toward the crewmates. I used to hate having a crewmate spill their feelings out to me and then I answer with a "Who cares?" or "F*ck off." type of response.

Lmfao. I agree better for squad not as fun against enemies. Either get by my side or get crushed by my heel! But you will not stand in my way!

That shit cracks me up every time.

i bought me3 on thursday, and didn't get to try until today. as soon as i was done on mars, i immediately stopped the game and bought mass effect on xbox live.

skipped the first one and started on me2 (favorite game on 360). even though i imported my me2 shepard, the story still felt incomplete during my first little sample on me3.

just started mass effect and boy does the combat suck (compared to the latter), but the story and characters are effin awesome as usual! just left the citadel to find and meet liara for the first time.

even though ive been hearing how bad me3 endings are, i think im going to just enjoy the journey from the beginning. mass effect is the king of sci-fi; fukk star wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Haha this time im going to bang Samantha Traynor the helmswoman too. Gonna be a renegade manwhore. Liara is my main bit#h though. I'm trying adept or Engineer. Though Vangaurd was fun as shit. The turrets are powerful as shit. Most likely gonna go engineer.
    Just FYI Traynor is a lesbian so you make sure you play as fem shepard if that is your goal for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    Just FYI Traynor is a lesbian so you make sure you play as fem shepard if that is your goal for the game.

She tried to seduce my male so she's obviously bi.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    i bought me3 on thursday, and didn't get to try until today. as soon as i was done on mars, i immediately stopped the game and bought mass effect on xbox live.

skipped the first one and started on me2 (favorite game on 360). even though i imported my me2 shepard, the story still felt incomplete during my first little sample on me3.

just started mass effect and boy does the combat suck (compared to the latter), but the story and characters are effin awesome as usual! just left the citadel to find and meet liara for the first time.

even though ive been hearing how bad me3 endings are, i think im going to just enjoy the journey from the beginning. mass effect is the king of sci-fi; fukk star wars!

3 is best overall game by far but part 1 is my second fav. So much story.

No she's not. If you took that route you would probably hit a "don't swing that way" wall. There it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-8BiN7S2f4 (SPOILER)

Traynor looks pretty much exactly like my Shepard. To the point where it looks weird when they talk to each other.

I fell for that too :x
    I just finished the damn game and boy am I pissed. They managed to equal a feat only previously accomplished by George Lucas. Take something epic and reduce it to trash. In Lucas' defense it took him 3 movies to do it. Bioware did it in 5 minutes.

Still one hell of a ride to get there though I wish they took a cue from ME2 and let you bring your entire party to the final mission. ME2's end game run was simply awesome...and the ending was better too.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow
    I fell for that too :x
    I just finished the damn game and boy am I pissed. They managed to equal a feat only previously accomplished by George Lucas. Take something epic and reduce it to trash. In Lucas' defense it took him 3 movies to do it. Bioware did it in 5 minutes.

Still one hell of a ride to get there though I wish they took a cue from ME2 and let you bring your entire party to the final mission. ME2's end game run was simply awesome...and the ending was better too.
    I agree... that the ending wasn't happy or amazing. It was logical though considering the circumstances man. I kind of like that Bioware wasn't afraid to go that route.

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    No she's not. If you took that route you would probably hit a "don't swing that way" wall. There it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-8BiN7S2f4 (SPOILER)

Traynor looks pretty much exactly like my Shepard. To the point where it looks weird when they talk to each other.
    Damn! How about Diana Allers? Only flirt?

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

I agree... that the ending wasn't happy or amazing. It was logical though considering the circumstances man. I kind of like that Bioware wasn't afraid to go that route.
    These type of games use DLC routinely; I would be shocked if a DLC isn't released down the line with a completely alternative ending (and where you decisions throughout the trilogy actually matter in the end).

Mass Effect 3 to me is by far the best game and I loved ME2.
    I actually liked the ending, I always said:You learn more from movies with a bad ending, then from a good one. (same applies to video games since we get attached to the characters involved)

Damn that reporter is pissin me of, i took her hot ass in the ship and now she just stands there doing nothing, no dialogue opens up, no matter how many missions i do i get back and then u see her just standing there like a mannequin teasing meeee..... aarrrggghhhh...

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Banned

So I guess there's no way to [SPOILER][COLOR="White"]keep Miranda alive on Horizon[/COLOR][/SPOILER]...