Good college starter

Default If you are trying to find girls in London

to date, go out with, etc.

You should go for the girls from Eastern Europe. They come over with a weaker grasp of English so everything you say sounds smart, and you are always attractive since you are something new. Especially if you are Ethnic, like something they dont get in Poland, Romania, etc.

They are also usually more friendly and less stuck up and in tune with the "game" that these hoes are so used to over here. Also a lot of the time they are pretty damn good looking.

Have any of you London bros dated Eastern European girls here?

Banned

Default Re: If you are trying to find girls in London

dont upgrade these eastern euros to GF status though, most of them are desperate golddiggers at heart.

I dated girls from Latvia, Russia, Estonia, Greece, and Romania. They are always fun and hotties and funny because their accents make everything they say sound like female Borat, but without fail after 4 months or so they go in to golddigger mode, and then I eject. It must be something I'm doing wrong. Greek and Romanian were the two biggest prudes I ever got with and took like a month of dates before they put out.

Eastern euro girls are awesome cus they are supreme hotties and cus they have oldschool values and aren't obnoxious like American and English girls, lots like cooking cool food for me, but their whole "I expect a man to provide for me while I sit at home and get fat" attitude is not something I'm down with.

TLDR. They are hotties and short term fun, but not GF or wifey material.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-23-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    dont upgrade these eastern euros to GF status though, most of them are desperate golddiggers at heart.
    Im just a broke student man. I dont think I will be attracting any gold diggers any time soon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Im just a broke student man. I dont think I will be attracting any gold diggers any time soon.
    Dawg just be careful, lots of them use the trick where for the first 2 months they are perfect subservient women cooking delicious meals, giving backrubs, and be perfect. Then they always try to settle in really fast and try demanding expensive dates or me to pay for all their drinks-AFTER giving the 2 months of being perfect and not bringing up money at all. Like one girl literally was giving me a BJ while I was watching champions league, and then got up afterwards and cooked some fancy meat dinner, and then rubbed my back till the football ended while I ate the dinner and drank some nice foreign beer. She was really submissive and cute and fun to be around. I thought she was the greatest girl ever, but after 2 months her true gold digging colors came out and I got the phuck out of there.

I think it is a trick they are taught to use.

Or it very well could just be me meeting the wrong ones.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Dawg just be careful, lots of them use the trick where for the first 2 months they are perfect subservient women cooking delicious meals, giving backrubs, and be perfect. Then they always try to settle in really fast and try demanding expensive dates or me to pay for all their drinks-AFTER giving the 2 months of being perfect and not bringing up money at all. Like one girl literally was giving me a BJ while I was watching champions league, and then got up afterwards and cooked some fancy meat dinner, and then rubbed my back till the football ended while I ate the dinner and drank some nice foreign beer. She was really submissive and cute and fun to be around. I thought she was the greatest girl ever, but after 2 months her true gold digging colors came out and I got the phuck out of there.

I think it is a trick they are taught to use.

Or it very well could just be me meeting the wrong ones.
    That's just all girls. When the romance is new and fresh, they seem perfect. But when things have settled down they start demanding more. I personally have not experienced that but I am in uni and all the girls I have ever dated were in uni/college so no one had any money anyway.