Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I want to see the movie, but not for 9$. Not theatre worthy... can't stand the people there...

NBA Superstar

gobb's going bizerk here. greatness.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

I dont care how redicules or purposterous a movie gets, if people find entertainment (the purpose of a movie) out of it who are we to say other wise.

And just for the record, I will NEVER ever watch this movie. I dont even want to be the same theatre as this movies playing. ***** snakes!

If you guys want to see a quality movie, go see Miss Little Sunshine. The title sounds pretty gay but its a very genuine and smart little comedy. Its on the independent film side, so you might have to search around a bit for theaters.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman
    Is 9 dollars that much to you? I wipe my butt with 10 dollar bills,I spend over 100 dollars a day, so why the hell would I care about 9 dollars idiot. I saw it and i liked it, get over it buddy, its not the end of the world, or maybe it is for you.
    -"Sssssssshut the phuck up. You got ssssssssshammed, bamboozled even. I sssssssssaw you punk ass with both your feet up on the ssssseat. Ssssssissy!"

You wipe your ass with $10 bills and still leave behind evidence in your tighty whiteys huh mr brown? Wasting money again.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-18-2006 at 04:30 PM.

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Deep Blue Sea. What another horrible movie.
    The SLJ getting his ass owned by that shark scene made that movie worth watching.

Put yr guns up

Typical, GOBB ignores he who makes a good point. You pay how much for an internet connection to make fun of idiots of ISH? Alot more than 9 dollars tell you that much. What's the harm in goofing around watching a stupid movie?

Banned

Gobb you're such a republican. You're against any kind of fun. A better horror movie for you would be "Kids on a Lawn playing Grabass"

Intelligent fan

I rather watch Bring it on 3.

Banned

I'm going to see Little Miss Sunshine hopefully this weekend also. I hear it's very good.

3 days ago, I'd have been right there with you guys saying this is the dumbest sh*t ever. But if I hadn't gotten those free tickets, I'd have missed out on a lot. I didn't know what the ****k I was talking about, and neither do any of you who haven't watched the movie.

I think it could be a nice movie to go watch anytime in the future, but the experience was great due to the die hard fans screaming sh*t out and bringing props. I even got into it too. Go see it this weekend, before you talk about it being terrible. I think it would have been okay if it were just us in their by ourselves though, so it wasn't a bad movie

If you'd rather go see that bullsh*t basketball movie rather than this, then you have no room to talk. The only way I'd go see that is if they rename it "****** Hustlin on a Court".

Movies that come right out and tell you whats gonna happen are always good, well for the most part. IE Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Im sure you can think of others
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 08-18-2006 at 05:15 PM.

I rule the local playground PureElement's Avatar

Anyone else caught Samuel L. Jackson on the Daily Show. It was seriously the funniest interview I have ever watched on the Show. Makes me almost wanna see the money.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

I went and saw it last night. It was ridiculous. The crowd was going nuts. My friend brought a bunch of rubbersnakes and threw them all over the place and screamed, "SNAKES IN A MOVIE THEATRE!" and would start chanting "USA!" whenever anything amazingly corny happened in the movie.

The movie is like an F, but the experience is an A+!
    im gonna watch it tonight and im gonna borrow that snakes in a movie theater thing.

geewiz ur not old enough to watch snakes on a plane. tsk tsk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

amuel l jackson better be getting paid a ****load of money for this movie.