Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Default Re: Orlando Pro Summer League Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
    Because there were none to get when your team outrebounds the opposition 39-28 in a 86-74 win.

Oh yeah VCMVP would be glad to know he did have 4 blocks and shoot 50% from the field.

:)
    3 blocks. And shouldn't a 7 footer playing 20 mins at least get 1 rebound out of 39? By the way...me and you both could shoot 50% on Marcin Gortat

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    Yuta Tabuse is on the Nets' summer league roster!

It's kind of interesting to see some names that I was curious about their whereabouts, as Tabuse, Hodge, Derrick Byars, etc in this games.
    Yeah, Julius Hudge was a Kiki find in the draft and he as good a shot as anyone, if not the best, to make the roster. The Nets could use someone like him on the wings, though they did just draft CDR who seems to be a better version. The guy put amazing numbers last season (I think in the NBDL) and shot close to 60% from the field but was 0-2 from 3 point land and only 70% from the line. He averaged 24 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Posterize246
    3 blocks. And shouldn't a 7 footer playing 20 mins at least get 1 rebound out of 39? By the way...me and you both could shoot 50% on Marcin Gortat
    7 Foot Twins from Stanford are not allowed to grab rebounds on the Nets.. it's one of Lawrence Frank's main coaching strategies.

7 Foot Twins from Stanford are not allowed to grab rebounds on the Nets.. it's one of Lawrence Frank's main coaching strategies.
    Ahhh...I see the strategy now

Yeah, Julius Hudge was a Kiki find in the draft and he as good a shot as anyone, if not the best, to make the roster. The Nets could use someone like him on the wings, though they did just draft CDR who seems to be a better version. The guy put amazing numbers last season (I think in the NBDL) and shot close to 60% from the field but was 0-2 from 3 point land and only 70% from the line. He averaged 24 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists.
    I always thought Hodge was a good fit in Denver. Didn't saw much of him, but his strengths filled some of the needs Nugs had at the time. Guessed his overall skill level was simply too low when he was cut, but for some reason I'd like to see him make the roster.

McCants is Available!!

link for today's game?