Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 10-07-2006, 10:00 AM   #16
ManUtd
Banned

ManUtd has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Have you ever even seen him play?

I have. I just don't think he's all that.

Strenghts?

Good size
Strength
Shotblocking
energy

weaknesses

foul prone
unathletic
limited offensive skills.

Sorry, he's rich mans' Madsen. Nothing more.

Now the question is, will he make a good PF backup for the Lakers? We"ll see...I'm rooting for the guy.
ManUtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 10:03 AM   #17
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd

Strenghts?

Good size
Strength
Shotblocking
energy

weaknesses

foul prone
unathletic

Now the question is, will he make a good PF backup for the Lakers? We"ll see...I'm rooting for the guy.

Interesting assessment that I dont agree with.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:07 PM   #18
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Strenghts?

Good size
Strength
Shotblocking
energy

weaknesses

foul prone
unathletic

Funny he's a rich mans' Madsen. Nothing more!!

I think he has a-lot of heart and a fan favorite I watched him on the France team and he really has a-lot of talent. When he came in those very few game for the Laker's this guy did not look like a rookie to me. He play good D' and timed rebonds really good. His offensive skill inside are talented he takes it in fast. It's great watching some one attack the basket. As long as he's healthy he might end up stealing a-lot time at PF.
He proved a-lot of people wrong who said he will never make it back after the surgery and if he did it wont be till next year. He said he was going to be back that year and he did it!!! This guy would had made Chick Hearn proud!!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 02:17 PM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boy this guy can dunk too man...what u mean unathletic?

ur crazy!

Ronny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>Madsen

Ronny can actually hit free throws and finish three point plays.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #20
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-shaq
Hello everyone,

I think Ronnie Turiaf is gonna be one of the best players in the game. I think even better than Kobe, he has everything going for him. Finally, when he leaves the game he will be noticed as one of the best players to ever hit the court.

Love and God Bless,

Anti-shaq
Best thing ever written.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:03 PM   #21
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Quote:

Come on man! One cannot reach the height of his ceiling @ 23 years of age and isn't a fair assessment to place on Rony after only his 1st year w/the Lakers for crying out LOUD and only because of the will power that Rony has in himself gave him the opportunity to play the 2nd half of the season. So judging Rony not to succeed beyond his Rookie season/post surgery is not seeing it through that Rony has just started to break the tip of the iceberg of what he really can do and is not a wise evaluation on your behalf (IMO) LOL , based on what we've seen of Rony on and off the court is that he has alot of heart (no fun intended) and determination that will carry onto the court in making him a winner. He who displays hardworking characteristics along w/believing in himself to overcome the improbables Iin life is he who prevails at the end.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:47 PM   #22
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
Come on man! One cannot reach the height of his ceiling @ 23 years of age and isn't a fair assessment to place on Rony after only his 1st year w/the Lakers for crying out LOUD and only because of the will power that Rony has in himself gave him the opportunity to play the 2nd half of the season. So judging Rony not to succeed beyond his Rookie season/post surgery is not seeing it through that Rony has just started to break the tip of the iceberg of what he really can do and is not a wise evaluation on your behalf (IMO) LOL , based on what we've seen of Rony on and off the court is that he has alot of heart (no fun intended) and determination that will carry onto the court in making him a winner. He who displays hardworking characteristics along w/believing in himself to overcome the improbables Iin life is he who prevails at the end.

lol I love ur posts u make good use of those smilies...keeps me into reading them.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:34 AM   #23
dblockallstars
High school junior varsity star

dblockallstars has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Best thing ever written.
...hope u kno he was bein sarcastic
dblockallstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 12:36 AM   #24
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Boy this guy can dunk too man...what u mean unathletic?

ur crazy!

Ronny>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>Madsen

Ronny can actually hit free throws and finish three point plays.

I agree with you here... I think the other poster is taking the short cut and has not really done his homework.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 01:33 AM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
I agree with you here... I think the other poster is taking the short cut and has not really done his homework.

no he didnt
Old 10-08-2006, 01:49 AM   #26
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblockallstars
...hope u kno he was bein sarcastic

Oh the irony...
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: