Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #1
KenneBell
What set you claim?

KenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation hereKenneBell has an incredible reputation here
Default Shaq's twitter - Shaquille O'Neal twitter account

Shaq's twitter account is hilarious.

You have to read the entry in your best Shaq voice. It just makes it even better. It's cool that he's actually using it like a normal person.

http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ?page=1

"Didnt get much sleep last nite, laker loss imsomnia, lol"

"THOSE R NOT TYPOS, JUST SAVN MONEY, MORE U TYPE MORE U PAY, LOL "

Last edited by insidehoops : 11-30-2008 at 04:15 AM.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Shaq's twitter account is...

This may cause me to open a Twitter account.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
JordanL

JordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation hereJordanL has a near all-star reputation here

lol @ Shaq saving pennies by using slang... Smart thing too... he's gonna be in the poor house what with his low paying position and all.
JordanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:24 PM   #4
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

if shaq texts then, i must wonder how big his phone is. because if i have a problem texting with my big hands, i wonder how big his phone is.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shaq is ****ing retarded.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:30 PM   #6
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
if shaq texts then, i must wonder how big his phone is. because if i have a problem texting with my big hands, i wonder how big his phone is.

j-j-jitterrbug

This twitter account makes me like Shaq - QUICK! SOMEBODY TELL HIM THE NEW JAMES BOND IS BAD
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was skeptical, but it seems pretty legit

InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #8
chauzer
I brick open layups

chauzer has an OK reputation so far

Sittin next to steve nash, tryna get hi to join twitter

lol

this is pretty cool seeing shaq use twitter
chauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:16 PM   #9
chauzer
I brick open layups

chauzer has an OK reputation so far

Stuart scott from espn said greg oden looks 42 , lol dats funny

Why is steve francis sittn on the houston rocket bench Thingsdat make u go ummmm

ABOUT TO EAT DINNER, I PASSED UP 20 MCDONALDS TODAY. I COULDNT DO IT I'M ON A DIET,BUT MCDONALDS FRIES R THE BEST UM UM UM 4:51 PM Nov 19th from web

:
chauzer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: