Default I Been Here For A Min, I'll share something to help get laid with

Sup brethren? Hope y'all had a good week.

If u got ladies you want to lay back and chill with, I have an instrument to get into her mind, heart & pants. It's just a little music playlist but the good thing about it is, it applies to many different type of females so if you sift to suit your level of intimacy, familiarity & the subculture that female responds to best or wishes to contrive their image.

It's 177 tracks- 11 hr 44 min for any of you fiends who hole up in a room with a shawty

If you have some good suggestions to put on, lemme kno. Playlists are always works in progress.

I call it IV for XX [()] aka For Woman as the XX is a chromosome reference obv.

spotify:user:1213234743:playlist:3ZCwzUxGGQ7He6Fal IICv4

May this be a useful tool of mystifying panties & open passage on the shores of labia

edit: Shit, just realized Spotify is a hard application to share files on the Internet unless you have an account. Sry
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 11-17-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Default Re: I Been Here For A Min, I'll share something to help get laid with

I should share this playlist with y'all sometime before the weekend and/or holidays.

Y'all lifestyles change up around cuffin season with the females?