Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Differences between American girls and girls from other countries

I've heard Randy talk about this, and I know that we have a large contingent of posters who live overseas. Maybe someone could answer this for me, but what is the mentality/personality/makeup of the average girl/woman who is NOT American? I know that this is extremely broad, but I'm just curious. How do these characteristics I listed compare/contrast?

It seems like many woman around my age (mid 20s), and college age students are very similar. There is a large emphasis on our country on ones appearance, and it seems like a lot of women choose more to focus on that as opposed to developing their personalities. A lot of women are good looking, or even just adequate, w/o trying, but this emphasis in our culture seems to have a negative effect. Noone is ever satisfied with themselves. Just a large degree of shallowness as well. Many are afraid to travel off the "beaten path." Don't see a whole lot of individuality. Come springtime, what are college campuses gonna consist of? Women with ipod head phones on, gym shorts with print on the back, and halter tops. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that, but when you CONSTANTLY see the same thing, gets a little old sometimes, eh? It would be nice to see some variety. Of course, us males are a little guilty of conforming as well, but this thread is about women.

Do women overseas conform just as easily? Is there a greater desire on their part to build their character and personality, or is it just as shallow? Does reading and gaining knowledge consist of more than just reading COSMO? I almost feel like I'm stereotyping, and I realize that there are many women here in the U.S. that aren't like this, but sometimes, it's hard to find someone unique.

I have cousins that live in Germany, and they are the nicest girls you will ever meet. A breath of fresh air from this party/diva culture here in the U.S. They can hold down intelligent conversation, and they seem to realize that the universe doesn't revolve around them and their studies/schoolwork, etc.

Someone clear this up for me. What are non-U.S. women TYPICALLY like (and again, I realize that this is an extremely broad topic)
    Last edited by mlh1981; 03-15-2008 at 01:02 PM.

Default Re: Differences between American girls and girls from other countries

white american girls tend to really have no ass at all.

I make up lots of nonsense Ron Mexico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    lame

i know plenty of white girls (my college campus is 90 percent white) and over half have above-average asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
    lame

i know plenty of white girls (my college campus is 90 percent white) and over half have above-average asses.
    bring those above average asses to europe and see them get downgraded to 'none'

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    But they've usually got the tits.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
    But they've usually got the tits.
    Yeah. Most of them'll get those for their sweet 16. Going by what I've seen, the % of fake boobs in the US is scary. Is it really that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981
    Come springtime, what are college campuses gonna consist of? Women with ipod head phones on, gym shorts with print on the back, and halter tops. Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that, but when you CONSTANTLY see the same thing, gets a little old sometimes, eh? It would be nice to see some variety.
    what do you want them to wear when it gets nice out? parka's covered in splattered paint and tinfoil antenna-hats???? headphones, shorts, and tops are what girls wear when its nice out. what's the big deal?

you're really stretchin to try to make a point here. who gives a shyt what clothes they wear, the point is to get them out of 'em anyway. not a big deal.

I just had to post this..couldn't help it

I make up lots of nonsense Ron Mexico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    what do you want them to wear when it gets nice out? parka's covered in splattered paint and tinfoil antenna-hats???? headphones, shorts, and tops are what girls wear when its nice out. what's the big deal?

you're really stretchin to try to make a point here. who gives a shyt what clothes they wear, the point is to get them out of 'em anyway. not a big deal.
    It's hillarious that what you seem to think was a smart retort just highlighted your ingorance and lack of attentio to detail. The reason he mentioned the clothing was to bring up conformity, not the ensambles themselves. If every girl had a parka on he'd have pointed out they were all conformists for wearing parkas. You missed the entire point of the post, and managed to respond to a non-existant point. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    I just had to post this..couldn't help it

Nice... let me add to that

Very good NBA starter

Well, I was visiting Eastern Europe last summer, Greece, Serbia, etc. When you talk to them, their really easy going, their much funnier...Much funnier, but they have some ugly ones and they have some gorgeous ones. Just like anywhere, but, there are no obese women in Serbia or Greece. They live a healthier lifestyle, and they make alot of their own food which is a reason for their healthier living.

Don't fall for the hype that European chicks are perfect, yes loot, I am from Europe and I know how they are...They are better, but they arn't near perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
    It's hillarious that what you seem to think was a smart retort just highlighted your ingorance and lack of attentio to detail. The reason he mentioned the clothing was to bring up conformity, not the ensambles themselves. If every girl had a parka on he'd have pointed out they were all conformists for wearing parkas. You missed the entire point of the post, and managed to respond to a non-existant point. Good job.

Yes, this is exactly what I mean. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Well, I was visiting Eastern Europe last summer, Greece, Serbia, etc. When you talk to them, their really easy going, their much funnier...Much funnier, but they have some ugly ones and they have some gorgeous ones. Just like anywhere, but, there are no obese women in Serbia or Greece. They live a healthier lifestyle, and they make alot of their own food which is a reason for their healthier living.

Don't fall for the hype that European chicks are perfect, yes loot, I am from Europe and I know how they are...They are better, but they arn't near perfect.
    when did i say perfect ? ;)

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

America=fat chicks

At least American chicks shave more often than not.
    I think one reason why the women there might seem more attractive in general is that the grass is always greener on the other side.
    Plus there is more obesity here so that's another thing. Maybe why we're so fat over here is because we are so rich compared to the rest of the world. I don't think I've seen portions of meals as big in any other country as I have in USA. (I've been lucky to have traveled a lot).