Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #31
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: New Lupe Fiasco

I personally thought Laser was good because it focus on the media, politics, etc

Last edited by imnew09 : 08-15-2012 at 03:04 PM.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #32
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Al, you seriously need to leave that "i'm just into underground, unknown artists" sh!t.

thats not me at all. i don't judge music based on how popular it is. that song op posted is awful. and that doesn't mean lupe hasn't made anything worth listening to in the past.

also, future a lot more popular than lupe in america broski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPk6uJql7g

thats a good song.

when everyone can grow to the point where they can appreciate rap as music it will be great (most people are there, its just the ace23 types holding us back and it sucks)
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #33
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Al, you seriously need to leave that "i'm just into underground, unknown artists" sh!t.
Funny thing is 90% of those artists are trash.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #34
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I love all 4 tracks that I've heard off of this album. I agree, I do think he is at his peak. I think this album has a really good chance at being a classic hip hop album. I can't wait until it comes out next month.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #35
kobron23
Banned

kobron23 has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
can he try a little bit harder though please? that would be great.

compared to what?? The ****ing TRASH you listen to??? look at all the ****ing trash you have posted in the last year. its ****ing HORRIBLE. you post the most ghetto hood rat bullshit ive ever listened to in my god damn life.

if there was an award for who has the worst taste in music you would be #1
kobron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #36
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09
I personally thought Laser was good because it focus on the media, politics, etc
I agree his subjects were cool and there are some quality songs on Lasers, definitely. Words I never said, Beautiful Lasers, All Black Everything, Never forget you, I could go on.
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #37
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
I love all 4 tracks that I've heard off of this album. I agree, I do think he is at his peak. I think this album has a really good chance at being a classic hip hop album. I can't wait until it comes out next month.
4 Tracks

Bitch Bad, Around My Way, Lamborghini Angels.. and?
Old 08-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #38
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
4 Tracks

Bitch Bad, Around My Way, Lamborghini Angels.. and?
The old track that he said would be on the album. I forgot the name.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #39
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
I agree his subjects were cool and there are some quality songs on Lasers, definitely. Words I never said, Beautiful Lasers, All Black Everything, Never forget you, I could go on.

Then why people keep on negging me on my comment...
"I love Lupe Fiasco! His Laser album was bomb!"
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #40
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
The old track that he said would be on the album. I forgot the name.
What, Go To Sleep?

Well I guess we've heard the intro to it if he's still using that, which I thought was great.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #41
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
What, Go To Sleep?

Well I guess we've heard the intro to it if he's still using that, which I thought was great.

Yeah, Go To Sleep will be on the album. I really liked that track as well.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #42
Rnbizzle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
Yeah, Go To Sleep will be on the album. I really liked that track as well.
Yeah Go To Sleep was definitely awesome.

I wipe the cold from my eye.. Stationed in Antarctica, coldest n*gga alive..
Old 08-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #43
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Yeah Go To Sleep was definitely awesome.

I wipe the cold from my eye.. Stationed in Antarctica, coldest n*gga alive..

My favorite artists of all time

I still bump most of his old sh1t religiously. Track was tough and i cant wait for his next joint to drop

Also Go To Sleep was sick as hell, and i loved this Iverson mix this dude blended in to the track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tb4ck8upHQ
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #44
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

I didn't listen but i will soon.

But yeah, Lupe is one of the best.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #45
BlueCrayon
Get Buckets

BlueCrayon is considered somewhat coolBlueCrayon is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
can he try a little bit harder though please? that would be great.

At least he tries, unlike Wocka Flocka who clearly doesn't seem like he's trying at all in his songs but still have "fans" like you who support him.
BlueCrayon is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: