Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #31
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Return of the Avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
They are smaller?
Jeff lowballing us again
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:53 PM   #32
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP made me shed a tear.

The hope has restored us all to a greater covenant.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #33
TaLvsCuaL
Bandwagoner 100%

TaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTaLvsCuaL is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have not changed my avatar yet but please Jeff previous size was no that big
TaLvsCuaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:47 PM   #34
Wile E. Coyote
Grade "A" Genius

Wile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterWile E. Coyote is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wile E. Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #35
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatars kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatars mastered all four elements. Only they could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatars were never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatars will return to save the world.

Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #36
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I completely forgot what I had until I posted earlier. Maybe it's time for a change...
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #37
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wave your magic wand again B-Low and get Jeff to make them bigger
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:18 AM   #38
FiveRings
Banned

FiveRings has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Time for another protest. Fk** this tiny ass avi!
lol. I had a nice new Chloe Moretz avi picked out and all, but I'm gonna stick with having no avi now.

Jeff gonna Jeff.
FiveRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:00 AM   #39
The-Legend-24
LA DECIMA!!

The-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected posterThe-Legend-24 is a pretty well-respected poster

You can barely see them now. wtf?
The-Legend-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: