Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-16-2007, 07:20 AM   #46
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: What Rookies Are You Worried About?

After watching Durant play in the State Farm Challenge against nba all-stars, i seriously doubt he will be a bust.

He was one of the best players on the floor. He just needs to bulk up and he should be right to go.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:09 AM   #47
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What Rookies Are You Worried About?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tips4
He is a good shooter but he just needs to be more consistent, coming out of Highschool he was known as a good shooter. Kinda like Martel Webster of Porltand, he is a good shooter but his shooting needs be more consistent .
People here know I try to be respectful of everyone's opinion and not talk down to others but you are really proving that you have no clue about Thad Young's game and base all this solely on his stats.

No one thought of Young as a shooter. Not a mid-range, spot, deep, or any other type of shooter. The kid is a 6'8" 225 uber-athlete who played the interior all through high school. The guy picked Georgia Tech because the staff there told him they would develop his perimeter game and not force him to play inside. Every other school planned on making him a PF.

I'm sure you'll reply to this by saying you watched Young a bunch of times but at this point I really don't believe you. Seriously, even in his Jordan Classic highlight reel you can see the ball-handling and shooting needs major work.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: