Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 01-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
elcangri
Can barely lace up my sneakers

elcangri has an OK reputation so far
Question Need Help! Are these fake or authentic Air Jordan XII ?

What do you guys think? Real or fakie? I really need some help here...

elcangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

looks fake to me, i think some of those red areas are supposed to be yellow.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:04 PM   #3
elcangri

elcangri has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
looks fake to me, i think some of those red areas are supposed to be yellow.

which 'red area' of the shoe are you talking about? If pickyourshoes.com sells 100% authentic shoes, then there shouldn't be any yellow on the shoe...

Actual pics from pickyourshoes.com:

I think they look pretty real to me... or?
elcangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:22 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

my bad, i was thinking they were supposed to be these...

the carbon fiber looks a little different

its tough to tell i would suggest doing some research on niketalk.com or some other sneaker forum.

also, look at the box... if the seller says that is the original box, find out if those xii's came in the face box.

Last edited by StroShow4 : 01-20-2007 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:06 PM   #5
Ansu Sesay
I airball my layups

Ansu Sesay has an OK reputation so far

real and beautiful shoes.
i have it.
buy them now :)
Ansu Sesay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #6
JMEWLS

where are you purchasing them from? if its from ebay, look in the feedback and find if people are saying the shoes are fake
Old 01-20-2007, 10:42 PM   #7
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool

pickyourshoes.com is legit
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:16 AM   #8
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
pickyourshoes.com is legit

definetly, i wasnt trying to say they werent.
Old 07-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #9
planetsneakers

planetsneakers has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Need Help! Are these fake or authentic Air Jordan XII ?

We are insisting on our company principle "Best Service and Highest Quality", and willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationship with you.We deal with brand shoes like Nike, Adidas, Puma, Timberland boots, etc. We have especially Nikes like Shox NZ, R4, TL, TL2, TL3, Turbo, Monster, OZ; Air Max 95, 97, 2003, 2004, 2005, TN; Air Force 1, Dunk, Air Jordan I-XX. We prefer to wholesale of cartons, but we can also supply mixed colours and sizes as you like.
http://www.bestplanetsneakers.com
planetsneakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 AM   #10
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation
Default Re: Need Help! Are these fake or authentic Air Jordan XII ?

You get the 12's with the yellow on the bottom from the 11+12 Countdown pack... Those are OG's...
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: