Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2018, 02:13 PM   #31
stalkerforlife
Banned

Default Re: banned 2 weeks for saying a lot of black athletes go broke and blame accountants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
kenneth is a crazed troll but in this case, he's right. Plus, your statement means nothing.

Anti white messages propagate this forum freely.

Anti black are deleted.

Anti jew are deleted.

Anti women are deleted.

etc.

White males? Perfectly ok to shit on.

And now he's banned.

Talk about foresight.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #32
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Default Re: banned 2 weeks for saying a lot of black athletes go broke and blame accountants

Permanent too.

Apparently the Jews doing 9/11 conspiracy was the tipping point.

I swear a lot of formerly normal people here just lost their minds the last year or so.

Heís got at least 2 more names anyway...I checked and they arenít banned. I imagine he will return on one of those.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 02:35 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Permanent too.

I swear a lot of formerly normal people here just lost their minds the last year or so.

Heís got at least 2 more names anyway...I checked and they arenít banned. I imagine he will return on one of those.

I hope he didn't forget his passwords and what emails those names were associated with, though.

If you did forget, Bill, just email me at jlee3229@gmail.com
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 03:17 PM   #34
kennethgriffen
Good college starter

Quote:
Permanent too.

He’s got at least 2 more names anyway...I checked and they aren’t banned. I imagine he will return on one of those.

i dont know who did 9/11 but theres an obvious controlled demolition. building 7 proved that

the man leasing the buildings took out a big insurance policy right before the attacks

Quote:
In July 2001, just two months before the terrorist attacks of September 11, the Port Authority agreed to lease the twin towers to Larry Silverstein, a jewish New York City developer.

this was obviously part of an insurance scheme and possibly had other implications that benefited Israel in their war with muslims in the middle east. they needed a reason to invade iraq and Afghanistan so they may have been part of a terrorist act to get the US government and its people on their side

i dont know if this is true. but why is it crazy to ask questions and look at weird things going on.

too much coincidental stuff went on. too much unexplained. this isnt racist. its normal to think such a thing could be politically motivated or done for money
kennethgriffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 07:46 AM   #35
red1
raptors

Well deserved ban.

Ban him again.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:40 AM   #36
90sgoat
Banned

Rule number 1 on the internet.

You can not say anything true that is negative about black people.
90sgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 08:45 AM   #37
90sgoat
Banned

Quote:
Permanent too.

This is just a basketball forum.

If it wasn't, I'd debate some stuff with all you guys.

Most people are not willing to engage in debate, you just want to shut people down, ban them, socially ostracize them.

You think that's winning, but really it is losing.

When I got all of the information and you only got a little bit, then I have a big time advantage. I know all your viewpoints, arguments and facts, you know none of mine.

Why do you think Trump won?

Banning bad thougts doesn't work. The truth finds a way, even the Sovjet Union collapsed becuase it was founded on lies. Of course, now a lot of those Sovjet people found their way to America, currently in the Democratic party.

See?

That's one of those things I know, that you don't. Because I know this, and you don't, it means I can react to their Sovjet tactics. You can't and you won't, because you label me "crazy" or worse, maybe you call me "fascist", but you don't understand me, you don't know my facts.

That's why your side is losing.
90sgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #38
nightlight
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

I hope he didn't forget his passwords and what emails those names were associated with, though.

If you did forget, Bill, just email me at jlee3229@gmail.com
Pipe down, trash.

Shogon lost his mind because the white men on this site aren't gonna stand for the racism anymore. Instead of spending your day fighting for the rights of jackasses who go full blown anti semite, get off your ass and do something with your life. You might see a day where your kids aren't embarrassed of you. You're a loser and there's nothing haha about it.
nightlight is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: