Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Home of the 16

Default Re: Gta 5 Announced!!

Quote Originally Posted by craigthomasb
    Interesting... but I think you guys are looking too much into the trailer... but who knows.

Ma Payne 3 comes out in March 2012. Would Rockstar put out another game 2 months later?

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    wtf, but its STILL part of the game....
    Its apart of the ADD on which you have to upload whenever you want to play GTA 4. The main criticisms of GTA 4 with lack of parachutes went on for a year (before Ballad of Gay Tony) and even afterwards. The main game is where complaints came in, not add ons. Get a clue you idiot.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Ma Payne 3 comes out in March 2012. Would Rockstar put out another game 2 months later?

Its apart of the ADD on which you have to upload whenever you want to play GTA 4. The main criticisms of GTA 4 with lack of parachutes went on for a year (before Ballad of Gay Tony) and even afterwards. The main game is where complaints came in, not add ons. Get a clue you idiot.
    thats what people are predicting.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will release next summer, according to a number of industry analysts.

The debut trailer for the game launched yesterday but wasn't accompanied by a release date. Speaking to IndustryGamers, analysts said it could arrive as early as next June "to steal everyone's attention" before E3.

National Alliance Capital Markets' Mike Hickey said: "We believe Rockstar Games is modelling a four to six month marketing window for their upcoming GTA V release, suggesting a summer '12 launch period."

Wedbush Securities' Michael Pachter predicted: "Would guess it does pretty well when it launches in June. They want to steal everyone's attention, and will do so with a launch in front of E3."
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...2012-analysts/

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I read that there's an underlying theme of the Mayan End of the world prophecy. Not that it's in the main story or anything, but that it's talked about on the radio, the internet, the tv shows, newspapers, perhaps some random side missions that lampoon it in some way.

That made me think we could be looking at a year's wait. Have the game release for next November, a big window for AAA releases anyway being just before Christmas, and then the tie in will seem more current.

Home of the 16

I get what your trying to say.. BUT ITS STILL PART OF THE GAME
    It doesnt matter if it came late or not, ITS STILL GTA 4.

I get what your trying to say.. BUT ITS STILL PART OF THE GAME
    It doesnt matter if it came late or not, ITS STILL GTA 4.
    If you get what I'm trying to say then why are you even arguing?

It wasnt apart of GTA 4
    It wasnt apart of Lost and Damned

1 add on it was apart of. That doesnt change the fact that the main story for GTA 4 which was doubled the hours of the expansions lacked things that people wanted. One being parachutes.

Your next reply should be "I follow " and we move on.

Moving on, I didnt realize Ballad of Gay Tony had cheat codes. What kind and if you know how to enable them let me know.

College superstar

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this came out in 2013. Game schedules never go to plan and a spring release date next year is far too soon.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Seeing the for sale sign, I wonder if they're adding mini stuff like owning houses? That'd be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    Seeing the for sale sign, I wonder if they're adding mini stuff like owning houses? That'd be cool.
    I think it'd be cool if there was like a real estate mogul side bit. You start off buying small residential properties and then slowly work your way up to bigger things like commercial buildings and then huge tower skyscrapers at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    I think it'd be cool if there was like a real estate mogul side bit. You start off buying small residential properties and then slowly work your way up to bigger things like commercial buildings and then huge tower skyscrapers at the end.
    That would be sick. Wasnt one of the knocks on GTA 4 that you sat there with a ton of cash and nothing to spend it on?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

That would be sick. Wasnt one of the knocks on GTA 4 that you sat there with a ton of cash and nothing to spend it on?
    The money was strange in IV. I actually felt like it was a major issues early on. I remember randomly killing people just to save up a few bucks to buy clothes and other garbage. But once you did that bank heist mission with the Irish guys, you may as well have been given infinite money. It was never an issue again. Too the point where I was buying a new Bullet Proof Vest, and maxing out my ammo prior to saving before every mission. In the previous games, I would rarely spend money on weapons, and never on vests because I knew where they respawned all the time. In this one it just wasn't worth remembering.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    The money was strange in IV. I actually felt like it was a major issues early on. I remember randomly killing people just to save up a few bucks to buy clothes and other garbage. But once you did that bank heist mission with the Irish guys, you may as well have been given infinite money. It was never an issue again. Too the point where I was buying a new Bullet Proof Vest, and maxing out my ammo prior to saving before every mission. In the previous games, I would rarely spend money on weapons, and never on vests because I knew where they respawned all the time. In this one it just wasn't worth remembering.
    Your the first guy I know that doesn't use cheats.

NBA Superstar

Your the first guy I know that doesn't use cheats.
    I didn't use them in IV either. I heard it could mess with completion % or became permanent or something strange like that. I didn't want to chance it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I didn't use them in IV either. I heard it could mess with completion % or became permanent or something strange like that. I didn't want to chance it.
    Yeah me either and lookin up the cheats. They are just to spawn vehicles. Big deal. I thought it did something else to help you achieve and achievement or completion of a mission or whatever. Heck atleast with San Andreas cheats you had infinite ammo, cash (which was useful), health etc etc.

Never used cheats in Gta IV.