Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    I've admitted to being a heroin addict with a height complex. As far as sex? The worst thing I did was a run of fucking prostitutes.

Never would have guessed. The way you discuss basketball is so disciplined.

I hope the pros were goodlooking at least. Got any pics of them? I've been thinking about delving into prostitutes but don't really know what's out there.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    It might be shocking but some of us are not thinking about fkin our cousins.

Its a natural part of life to have a crush on a cousin. People just don't like to talk about it.
    Last edited by SilkkTheShocker; 02-05-2013 at 05:05 PM.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I put together a list of people who give a s.hit:
    Who is that in your avy?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend

I hope the pros were goodlooking at least. Got any pics of them? I've been thinking about delving into prostitutes but don't really know what's out there.
    I wouldn't recommend it. I was fully into the hard drug drug lifestyle at that point, and that's what we did. I'd only say one was hot, a couple of more were decent. None were truly ugly, imo, but it wasn't really about being selective. My only real requirement was that they weren't really big. A lot of times, my friends would bring up some huge girl, and I always passed on that. It was just what we did, you know, someone would either bring a girl up, and you share your rock with her, or the hot one I got because I was friends with her pimp. As far as pictures? No, I had some pictures on an old phone of mine of one who was decent looking. Older, but decent. By the way, to clear up any misconceptions, I never went around taking pictures with whores, I remember why I had those pictures to begin with. We were sitting at a table smoking rock, and she picked up my phone and started ****ing around and taking pictures of her tits.

I don't see anything morally wrong with that, but it's a bad idea on so many levels. What's really common(though it never happened to me) is that when you're fucking a girl and you're defenseless, girls have set up shit with other guys who will come into the room with a weapon and rob you.

Its a natural part of life to have a crush on a cousin. People just don't like to talk about it.
    Some sort of sexual attraction is one thing, provided they're not a minor. But acting on it, or even thinking seriously about it is disgusting.

Who is that in your avy?

ClipperFan86's sister

this

The only thing crazy out of line was the guy that watches animal p.orn.

Hey!...those Cat breeding videos on Youtube are pretty nice...

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    Hey!...those Cat breeding videos on Youtube are pretty nice...

brb.........

3 more negs? Some of you are f.ucking soft as hell. If this thread bothers you than leave. And lmao at the comments im getting..

"I think its in ur best interest to seek psychiatric help. wtf is wrong with u?"

"PEDOPHILE!!! PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE!!!"

"Be honest, it was your sister's panties you came on?"

"Sick ass mother****er"

"GO WATCH ICARLY *******"

I have *********ed at work like 7 different times

SillkShocker...

I just realized, this mo'fetcher is KiddLovesNets.

Put the pieces together, it checks out completely, even right down to the posting style. Also there was that thread about Sisters he made...
    Dude's not right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    SillkShocker...

I just realized, this mo'fetcher is KiddLovesNets.

Put the pieces together, it checks out completely, even right down to the posting style. Also there was that thread about Sisters he made...
    Dude's not right.
    That would make a lot of sense. Both are delusional and despise the Lakers to unhealthy level.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    That would make a lot of sense. Both are delusional and despise the Lakers to unhealthy level.
    I almost never post about the Lakers. And if they are brought up its in a Kobe/Lebron debate. Nice try though, Sherlock H.omo

Banned

I almost never post about the Lakers. And if they are brought up its in a Kobe/Lebron debate. Nice try though, Sherlock H.omo
    I agree, in that scenario I guess you would stick to hating on the Laker by way of your other account. That assume that you are him. Which I havent said you are but merely that it would make sense if it turned out to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    I agree, in that scenario I guess you would stick to hating on the Laker by way of your other account. That assume that you are him. Which I havent said you are but merely that it would make sense if it turned out to be correct.

Assume all you want. I can give a s.hit who you think I am or post under.