Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-19-2006, 11:11 PM   #1
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Default We were P/F away from it all!!

If we had a P/F we could had done way more!!! Milm was hurt, Bynum on the bench. Cook can't play D'. And so a hurt Thomas shot freely! If maybe Bynum was given a chance who know maybe he would have played some good minutes. But he didn't, and we lost to the Sun, but if we were to have passed them Dam it would have been good.
Next would have been the Clips, the show down for LA. Then the Mavs, we showed we can beat them, and maybe Milm would had been able to return. And after that the Heat, now that's a real Christ-mass present, Shaq and Kobe going at it for the title. So the Suns,Clippers,Mavs, and then the Heat.
Were we closer then realized?

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 09-19-2006 at 11:56 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:04 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

You know what dude. I had the same exact vision. I thought about those three next matchups and i was thinking "damn lakers could beat all those teams"

I was really dissapointed. ugh...who knows maybe Kobe and shaq will meet soon.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:34 PM   #3
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

I hear what you sayin' dawg, I've been knocking myself out too just thinking about the possible scenario that could've taken place for us, there will always be issues involving alot of IF's in the game of BB. If only kwame:stupid: could of stayed in front of Thomas with his arms extended up in the air instead of running pass him in a attempt to block the shot leaving Thomas to get a good look, then we would've came out victorious in regulation.

Last edited by *LAKERS_3_PETE* : 09-20-2006 at 01:37 PM.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:40 PM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

or before faking out kwame...if someone had got the defensive board it would have been over faster.

But then i turned around and realized that Im a Jinx and Because i llike the lakers so much, it ruins it for the rest of the fans.

I am such bad luck..llool

Throw me off the bandwagon like Jonah and maybe some gigantic ass whale wearing a phoenix suns jersey can come and swallow me and all your problems will be over my laker brethern.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: