Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Rasheed Wallace commits to Boston Celtics

sheed + kg

I am your soldier!

We better sign a SF, find a backup PG, and keep Baby or Powe and I'll be more than happy with the offseason.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    We better sign a SF, find a backup PG, and keep Baby or Powe and I'll be more than happy with the offseason.
    the C's are looking at T-Lue as the backup PG and Hill as the backup SF

Seem's like your wishes shall come true

Fantastic pickup! I mean, Rasheed is beasting the last few years! I cannot wait until the celtics sign Grant Hill too, hes a stud! Still need a few more players though. I really hope they can look to sign Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry, that would be incredible!

2002 called, they want their players back The old just keep getting older. Can boston be anymore desperate? Quite funny.

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mbell75
    Fantastic pickup! I mean, Rasheed is beasting the last few years! I cannot wait until the celtics sign Grant Hill too, hes a stud! Still need a few more players though. I really hope they can look to sign Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry, that would be incredible!

2002 called, they want their players back The old just keep getting older. Can boston be anymore desperate? Quite funny.

so you are celebrating huh.... lucky you.. enjoy... as much as you can.. we'll see...

Great college starter

Still haunted by the number 39?

Press Conference tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Boston still need their James Posey back to be really set but as old as they are they will be damn tough to beat this season. Only team who I see who could beat the Lakers in a 7 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    Still haunted by the number 39?
    Nope, We have the trophy back in LA, couldnt care less about 2 years ago. I dont live in the past

Wow, what is with all the Laker Homers coming in the thread and bashing the Celtics for the pick-up. If I were you guys, I would be worrying about how you guys will fair when all the Teams are conviently injured and crippled for the Playoffs.

Great pick-up by the Celtics. I wanted my Spurs to get him, but we will be fine. The Celtics Frontcourt is crazy now. Healthy KG, Perkins and Rasheed. Those guys are Defensive Beasts! Best Frontcourt in the League.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    Wow, what is with all the Laker Homers coming in the thread and bashing the Celtics for the pick-up. If I were you guys, I would be worrying about how you guys will fair when all the Teams are conviently injured and crippled for the Playoffs.

Great pick-up by the Celtics. I wanted my Spurs to get him, but we will be fine. The Celtics Frontcourt is crazy now. Healthy KG, Perkins and Rasheed. Those guys are Defensive Beasts! Best Frontcourt in the League.

Pau/Bynum/Odom

end thread/

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieg
    Last year's Suns and this year's Celtics would be potential GOAT teams...eight years ago.
    quoted for truth

Local High School Star

at the insecurity of the Lakers fans on this site. It's pathetic and a bit disturbing too. Aside from a few people questioning how Ron Artest will affect the Lakers team chemistry(a legit concern), most fans of other teams have praised the acquisition. And people wonder why Lakers fans opinions are casually dismissed whenever they have something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose

Pau/Bynum/Odom

end thread/
    I disagree. If Bynum was averaging 15/8, I would agree, but he is not. The Laker Frontcourt is highly overrated. Gasol is fantastic, but Bynum has been overrated and has been dissapointing. What did Bynum do in the Playoffs? I think he just got like 6/4? Odom is also undersized. He is good at getting sneaky offensive boards, but he doesn't top Defensive Beasts like Perkins and Rasheed. Let's also not forget Big Baby, who came up big in the Playoffs, something Bynum couldn't do. After Odom, they have nothing. Those guys are the only ones worth mentioning on the Lakers Frontcourt.

Healthy KG/Rasheed Wallace/Perkins/Big Baby > Gasol/Odom/Bynum
    Last edited by JustinJDW; 07-07-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW

Who's bashing them saying it's a bad signing? it isn't. However a 35 year old Sheed isn't going to be a huge difference maker but he will help them just not a great deal. Why should Laker fans be worried? this team is the defending champions, have one of the best in the game, a great frontcourt, a great coach and have one of the most talented teams in the NBA...nobody in the NBA scares the Lakers. Healthly or not...