Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #16
chrisxuk

Default Re: Quick ideas to cater to 20 families for my son's b-day party

I hope you're encouraging the children to drink healthily. None of this fizzy, soft drink rubbish. Give them bottles of water to enjoy if they need hydrating.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:05 PM   #17
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Lol, for sure, come down to Olney. You can help monitor the games for me, bring beer.
jking bro hope you guys have fun.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #18
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

20 family members or 20 whole families?
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:56 PM   #19
lefthook00
College star

lefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected posterlefthook00 is a pretty well-respected poster

Throw some oysters on the grill for the adults!!! With some lemons!!!(if you want to drop that kind of cash)
lefthook00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #20
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Buy more pizza.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #21
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Where is the...

ICE CREAM!?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #22
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool

Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #23
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Buy more pizza.

That's what I ended up doing
Got some frozen meatballs and threw some sweet and sour sauce on it. It ended up being more than enough. Left over to last me a while.
The Pumkin hunt was a success. Great way to kill a half an hour with kids.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #24
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

shrimp will disappear in no time
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #25
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

what? No adobo.
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #26
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Can I have the leftovers?
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #27
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Already sounds way better than my bdays and I used to think mine were the shit. You'll do fine (Can't think of anything sorry)
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #28
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ice Cream
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: