Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: All those people who said Manny would destroy Mayweather over the years...

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Go get laid edgelord. We don't need that shit tonight.
    Yeah, I'm the edgelord. Let's be real, we all know the only reason you're backing this coward is because of the domestic violence shit that's your gimmick. Any bum off the street could do that. That has nothing to do with what goes on in the ring.

Sunshine State

Default Re: All those people who said Manny would destroy Mayweather over the years...

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    This happens pretty much after every Mayweather fight... At some point, you have to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the criticisms are legitimate? Mayweather gets away with things in the ring that others don't (superstar calls whatever) but on top of that, he gets applause for doing it. The room I was watching it with was utterly baffled at how lenient the ref was with Mayweather hugging it out, the lowblows, etc...While the American commentators were calling this stuff "Brilliant work by Money Mayweather! He's so smart!"
    Word, the people I were watching it with reacted the same way. I have a feeling most people know there was a robbery here.

Yeah, I'm the edgelord. Let's be real, we all know the only reason you're backing this coward is because of the domestic violence shit that's your gimmick. Any bum off the street could do that. That has nothing to do with what goes on in the ring.
    I don't support domestic violence (if it's overdone) so idk why you even said that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Ooooo my, you're so pissed lol

90% of the world thinks May won dude. You're the one with Stevie Wonder vision,
    My *****, clear win for Mayweather. Cheers

People think getting off the ropes is running....

Who wants it next?

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Manny wasn't active enough. When he threw with more reckless abandon, he won a few rounds. When he tired and stood in front of Floyd, he was easy pickings.

Only a stamina monster like prime Paul Williams has a prayer against Floyd. If you're only going to land 20% of the time against Floyd, it needs to be on 200 punches, not 40.
    Last edited by ThePhantomCreep; 05-03-2015 at 02:37 AM.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

This happens pretty much after every Mayweather fight... At some point, you have to wonder if maybe, just maybe, the criticisms are legitimate? Mayweather gets away with things in the ring that others don't (superstar calls whatever) but on top of that, he gets applause for doing it. The room I was watching it with was utterly baffled at how lenient the ref was with Mayweather hugging it out, the lowblows, etc...While the American commentators were calling this stuff "Brilliant work by Money Mayweather! He's so smart!"
    ...but you keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    ...but you keep watching.
    True . But I'm not paying. The undercard (which had zero fanfare and virtually no attendance) was more interesting, and that's another thing that seems to be a guarantee when it comes to Mayweather's PPVs.