Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: 76ers 2015 Draft Scenario

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Huh? What stanley johnson stuff. Can you admit you are wrong calling him a tweener

Small forward / power forward (combo forward or cornerman/stretch four)

Traditionally, a SF/PF tweener refers to a basketball player whose physical attributes and skills render him/her unsuited to play either the small forward position or the power forward position exclusively. For example, the player may be too short, not athletic enough, or perhaps lacking proper ball handling/shooting skills to play small forward; while lacking sufficient strength to play the power forward position effectively. On the other hand, the player may have the skills to play either forward position, but does not necessarily fit either of them exclusively...........

Quote Originally Posted by tanks1
    Small forward / power forward (combo forward or cornerman/stretch four)

Traditionally, a SF/PF tweener refers to a basketball player whose physical attributes and skills render him/her unsuited to play either the small forward position or the power forward position exclusively. For example, the player may be too short, not athletic enough, or perhaps lacking proper ball handling/shooting skills to play small forward; while lacking sufficient strength to play the power forward position effectively. On the other hand, the player may have the skills to play either forward position, but does not necessarily fit either of them exclusively...........
    Stanley Johnson has never been referred to as a PF. I applaud you for the definition of tweener. Give me a second to clap...

But how does tweener apply to Johnson? It doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Stanley Johnson has never been referred to as a PF. I applaud you for the definition of tweener. Give me a second to clap...

But how does tweener apply to Johnson? It doesn't.
    Yeah I thought people were calling Johnson a tweener between sg and sf. Definitely a wing player in the nba

Sf's and sg's

1- Winslow
    2-looney
    3- dekker
    4- Mario
    5- booker
    6- Johnson