Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-07-2010, 11:42 PM   #31
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Would You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Hey it's okay if you're gay. We're cool with it.

ok, now i would
Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 01:32 AM   #32
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Would I what?
Stick your wiener in her yoo-hoo
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM   #33
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Stick your wiener in her yoo-hoo

I don't think that would taste very good.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:19 AM   #34
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd destroy her.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:21 AM   #35
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

Someone refresh my memory on movies shes been in? Was School of Rock one?
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #36
Bosnian Sajo
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

Bosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBosnian Sajo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
Someone refresh my memory on movies shes been in? Was School of Rock one?

Date night...and she is the main character in 30 rock.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:33 AM   #37
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)

O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

yes, but not enough ass for my ideal girl.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:34 AM   #38
rosonviyavong
Raps, Jazz, and UCONN

rosonviyavong has an OK reputation so far

MEAN GIRLS!!! NOW I REMEMBEr
rosonviyavong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #39
spillo88
Can barely lace up my sneakers

spillo88 has an OK reputation so far

yes i would
spillo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #40
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
She likes to DP
Iam in
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #41
bballer
bballer

bballer has decent reputationbballer has decent reputation

I just started watching 30 rock last week and I find her REALLY attractive for some reason. Good to know I am not teh only one.
bballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #42
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Iam in
You're a sword fighter, gross.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:35 AM   #43
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Hell Yeah.....

you're funny Gundress..good one man
repped.

And OP of course I would hit that
no hesitation
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: