Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default official march break thread

lol @ how many brain cells I lost

I tried thinking of a single mathematical functions formula on the third night and i couldn't think of a single thing even related to it, not to mention I have a math test this week coming up.

I can't even sum up my trip in paragraphs, i feel like I would need to write a 4000 word essay or something because so much went down in a week that I have never experienced anything like it before.

Brief story:

This girl got a tattoo on her forhead that said the guy's name "JAMES" in big bold black letters on the last day and it's supposed to stay there for 2 weeks-The guy wasn't even goign out with her or anything of that matter

Expose some stories
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #2
Warehouse

Default Re: official march break thread

Brief Story #1-On Tuesday, I was ckhilling with my white homeboy,Sean, and so he introduced me to a bong. Now, I didn't know how hard bongs hit, and we also had high quality kush in the bong. Needless to say, I hit it quite a few times, and needless to say, I was ****KKed up. When we were riding down back on the highway, I thought I was in NEbraska.

Brief Story #2-We went to six flags yesterday, and they told me I was too tall to ride the rides. So then, I wanted my money back, and they wouldn't give it to me, and they tried to offer me hald priced tickets, and I'm thinking, what the hell am I going to do with this.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: official march break thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warehouse
Brief Story #1-On Tuesday, I was ckhilling with my white homeboy,Sean, and so he introduced me to a bong. Now, I didn't know how hard bongs hit, and we also had high quality kush in the bong. Needless to say, I hit it quite a few times, and needless to say, I was ****KKed up. When we were riding down back on the highway, I thought I was in NEbraska.

Brief Story #2-We went to six flags yesterday, and they told me I was too tall to ride the rides. So then, I wanted my money back, and they wouldn't give it to me, and they tried to offer me hald priced tickets, and I'm thinking, what the hell am I going to do with this.

word. the bongs are big time IMO.

since there seems to be hardly ANYONE here that had fun apperently, at least expose what you did during the break
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: