Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: After 15 years, I've officially given up...

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    if you knew anything about the Raptors franchise you'd know that BC is only a symptom of the problem with the Raptors.

If you knew anything about the Raptors franchise you'd know that complacency within MLSE has always been the root cause of the problem.

If you knew anything about the franchise you'd know that up until last year the majority shareholders in MLSE were the Ontario Teachers Pension Plan which prevented the Raptors from taking any big risks on expensive players, only to settle for a lot of mediocre ones.

If you knew anything about the franchise you'd know that nothing has motivated MLSE to change their philosophy on the team because Raptors games are very well attended, and until last year, sold out very regularly. Why have an expensive team when a mediocre team will make the same amount of money, and generate a bigger profit.

If you knew anything about Raptors fans on this forum you'd know that their beef is with MLSE, and Colangelo, as their lackey, is just a face to put that blame on.

Do yourself a favor and try not to embarrass yourself again, because it's clear, you dont know anything.
    Nah it kinda seems like U mad

Can't see your join date now that i'm replying but back in 06 the board was packed with Craptors fans who thought they had a great franchise with a genius at the helm Give it a few years and the franchise was always garbage; I guess they got one thing right

Stay mad tho raps fans, it's gona be a while

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

become a bucks fan. Theyre my favorite team in the east. And they only have about 5 fans that post on this board.

Next season:

Jennings or Ellis (they wont keep both)
    Redick (hopefully)
    Mbah a Moute ( a good defensive 3 to have, especially in the eastern conference)
    Ersanity!!
    The Larry Sanders show!!!!

whats not to love?

Quote Originally Posted by MetsPackers
    Nah it kinda seems like U mad

Can't see your join date now that i'm replying but back in 06 the board was packed with Craptors fans who thought they had a great franchise with a genius at the helm Give it a few years and the franchise was always garbage; I guess they got one thing right

Stay mad tho raps fans, it's gona be a while
    oh you're right, the Knicks are such a great franchise, so many rings...oh wait...

oh you're right, the Knicks are such a great franchise, so many rings...oh wait...
    Maybe we can grow up one day to be a legendary franchise that contends every year like the Raps and has a genius running the FO!!

...Oh wait

And 2 > 0 yes I know they're an expansion but have the Raps ever even been to the ECF?

Just follow the NBA.

Banned

raptors team has only been created to appeal to the canadian audience. The stadium has only been built so candians can go see the good american teams rape their shitty team full of euros nobody wants.

Maybe we can grow up one day to be a legendary franchise that contends every year like the Raps and has a genius running the FO!!

...Oh wait

And 2 > 0 yes I know they're an expansion but have the Raps ever even been to the ECF?
    2 rings in 66 NBA seasons, that's a 1 ring every 33 year average, So if we win one within the next 15 years we'll be on pace to equal the same

SMDH at someone ACTUALLY saying that, especially considering it's been FORTY YEARS since your last ring. And you've been to the ECF only TWICE since then in FORTY YEARS.

yeah what a great franchise to look up to, oh how I wish your misery was ours.

2 rings in 66 NBA seasons, that's a 1 ring every 33 year average, So if we win one within the next 15 years we'll be on pace to equal the same

SMDH at someone ACTUALLY saying that, especially considering it's been FORTY YEARS since your last ring. And you've been to the ECF only TWICE since then in FORTY YEARS.

yeah what a great franchise to look up to, oh how I wish your misery was ours.
    Lol im straight f@ggot. U mad as fvck tho

Knicks are chillen at #2 in the east right now with the highest payroll in the league going forward always. I'll take that over a garbage FO who's goal is to linger at the 9-10th seeds so as to not get good draft picks

Don't even try to defend the Raps franchise when your own fanbase is trashing them in this very thread hahaha. You clearly have the symptoms of UMadItis; and you're already in the final stages haha

Here's the breakdown of our argument as well as some context:
    1. Thread starts; Raps fans call franchise garbage
    2. Someone notes how Raps used to think they were nice (LOL)
    3. I concur, concur on Raps being garbage as well
    4. U Mad

Who you mad at, me or yourself?

Lol im straight f@ggot. U mad as fvck tho

Knicks are chillen at #2 in the east right now with the highest payroll in the league going forward always. I'll take that over a garbage FO who's goal is to linger at the 9-10th seeds so as to not get good draft picks

Don't even try to defend the Raps franchise when your own fanbase is trashing them in this very thread hahaha. You clearly have the symptoms of UMadItis; and you're already in the final stages haha

Here's the breakdown of our argument as well as some context:
    1. Thread starts; Raps fans call franchise garbage
    2. Someone notes how Raps used to think they were nice (LOL)
    3. I concur, concur on Raps being garbage as well
    4. U Mad

Who you mad at, me or yourself?
    Stop getting sonned, burgz got you. Knicks fan talking shit about another franchise?

clips man clips

gtfo you bandwagon fakkit!

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Stop getting sonned, burgz got you. Knicks fan talking shit about another franchise?
    Ofcourse another Craptors fan thinks I got sonned, what a surprise

It's weird cause while i'm getting sonned, you guys are butthurt as fvck while i'm laughing at the memory of the 06' ISH raptors fanbase

RIP!!!

Saw a basketball once HAMBURGERRRS's Avatar

Relax OP the Raps are getting Wiggins in 2014 anyways ;) Of course Colangelo will find a way to **** that up too lmao....

Stay with your team

OP, your choice is yours to make.

Though, I say you should just ride it out with the rest of us Raps fans.

LOL this.

I remember back in 06 when i joined ISH there was a HUGE raptors fanbase on here. Like literally the biggest fanbase on the whole board who were all very commited to riding Colangelo's nuts. VERY commited. Colangelo was essentially seen as a FO genius by the fans; I remember "In BC we trust" user titles, Colangelo avis, etc. Oh how the Craptors have fallen

Fairweather fanbase if i've ever seen one, like many canadian franchises. Hardly even a fan presence on ISH anymore smh. Raptors fans used to claim they were a superior franchise to the Knicks Garbage ass fans when Knicks fans never left

Skywalker where you at!!!! f@ggot!
    Which are the fairweather fanbses from Canadian franchises ?

There are plenty of Raptor fans I've seen post on the both Main forum and Raptor forums. Just check any game thread supporting the Raptors and they are there. Far from fairweather fans either.

Skywalker still posts here too.