Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation
Default Thank You Atlanta Hawks!!!

For signing TMAC, may he serve you well in the 15-20 games he plays for you this season.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #2
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default Re: Thank You Atlanta Hawks!!!

What are you going to do/say if he ends up playing great and contributing a great deal to the Hawks?

I wouldn't say he's going to be his former self, but I also wouldn't assume he's only going to be play 15 or so games and play poorly. I wouldn't have minded him coming off of our bench as a point-forward type of player who could help our 2nd unit with their scoring troubles.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Especially if he signed for the veteran's minimum.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
What are you going to do/say if he ends up playing great and contributing a great deal to the Hawks?

I wouldn't say he's going to be his former self, but I also wouldn't assume he's only going to be play 15 or so games and play poorly. I wouldn't have minded him coming off of our bench as a point-forward type of player who could help our 2nd unit with their scoring troubles.

Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

T-Mac actually played good last season. He managed to play in 72 games. he played at PG and actually play great. He says that his knees are healthy and at full strenght. If he can play PG for the Hawks and stay healthy we might have a bargain.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As long as TMac follows Tim Grovers conditioning program, he's going to be fine.

I'm indifferent. I think he is one of the rare washed up superstars to come back with his ego in check. I would have taken him. But it's still funny to think that this would be a total of 6 off-seasons where the Bulls were in the running for TMac, and did not get him LMAO!
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27

In all seriousness, I have always loved Tmac, always wished him the best. His former agent (now an exec with the Golden State Warriors of the WNBA) knew how much of a fan I was of TMac and brought him in my club for my bday one year (he was on the Rockets) Great guy, brought me a personalized and signed jersey, Im a fan of his for life. But, now back to reality. I do not feel at this juncture in his career he could keep up with this core nor do I feel he's a risk worth taking.
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: