Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default KD/Russ ETHER Mavs...Call Cuban/Charlie V idiots, KD says he might not be in league

Default Re: KD/Russ ETHER Mavs...Call Cuban/Charlie V idiots, KD says he might not be in league

I love KD and WB.

Default Re: KD/Russ ETHER Mavs...Call Cuban/Charlie V idiots, KD says he might not be in league

Rooting for them now. I like the bad guy attitude

Local High School Star

tough boyz right dere

Winning>Stats

Those two are the biggest crybabies in the league. Always seem to be crying in the media. They haven't won anything! So entitled.

They do act very entitled

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    Rooting for them now. I like the bad guy attitude

I'll lose my shit if someone manips them onto some NWO gifs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Looking all cool right now beating the sorry ass Mavs.

INb4

against BRAN

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

7 years and they didn't win anything,win something and then you can say whatever you want ,they are crybabies

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

For guys that have only made 1 finals and haven't won anything....they sure do act like they've accomplished a lot.

I do like the Thunder overall, but if they don't win it this year or next...it's one of the more underachieving runs of all time.

Having said that...KD is right...Cuban is a ****ing idiot and nobody should listen to him. Because Cuban hasn't done anything either. Lucking into on of the best franchise players of all time...and riding a historic post season to a title isn't anything of note for Cuban. He's built shit team after shit team around Dirk and repeatedly hurt the Mavs chances by antagonizing the NBA and other players.

He's clearly to blame, in large part, for the 06 finals disaster as well.

But Russ and KD need to do something before they can talk like this. They aren't even as good as the Stockton/Malone combo at this point.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 04-26-2016 at 09:39 AM.

^
    You're being foolish, this has NOTHING to do with what they have accomplished. Standing up for a friend, have you ever done that? Anyone ever stood up for you like that? Probably not since this is so foreign to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleas
    7 years and they didn't win anything,win something and then you can say whatever you want ,they are crybabies

wtf? Why do they have to win a championship just to be able to stand up for each other? What the hell has Charlie V done so that he can talk shit to an MVP winner and a top 3 PG in the league?

You guys are being silly. Durant stood up for his teammate vs Cuban, and the 2nd question was about Charlie V who has been pushing Westbrooks buttons all series while playing a killer 5mpg. You wanna talk about feeling entitled and all that bullshit? Look no further than CV.

The **** are people talking about titles for? KD was sticking up for his teammate after Cuban made those stupid comments.

What a bunch of sore winners, what happened to be gracious in victory? I love Westbrook's playing style, but he keeps doing and saying dickish things in the media that make him sound like he has a lot of growing up to do.
    Last edited by kwajo; 04-26-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Local High School Star

Lol, Durant to mavs... not!

If today, instead of charlie v, we have dirk tuning Westbrook or KD, then I think both KD AMD Westbrook should just shut da hell up and swallow it.
    Dirk is a proven legend, not charlie v.