Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Halle Berry and Jamie Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    White people won't admit it. Some black people are too ignorant to realize it. If you're on the outside you can see it tho.
    I am white and I will admit there is some truth to that...

white people simply aren't that offended by racist comments or actions by black people or latinos or any other race because I think inside we truely feel much better off in society...and we are better off, we do have it easier, and maybe we do feel some guilt there...I don't think the current guilt has anything to do with slavery, but the I suppose that is the root of it...

also, it just doesn't seem like there is that much to be offended over...

-"cracker"?...OK, well did that is short for a slave owner "cracking" a whip...are you just trying to make me feel sorry for you by calling me a cracker?

-"we can't dance or walk stiff ect."...It is true most of the time... ...there are some white people that can, but I mean, who gives a sh*t???

-"black people have bigger d*cks than white men"...alright, that is fine with me, I don't feel as though I need to be bigger and I am betting that there are a few black dudes that wish they weren't expected to live up to that hype...

even if there wasn't that guilt, there is still nothing to really get upset about...

if I heard a white dude yell "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CRACKER!!!" like he was really upset it would seem just plain strange...

Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol
    Blame it on the a a a a a a alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I am white and I will admit there is some truth to that...

white people simply aren't that offended by racist comments or actions by black people or latinos or any other race because I think inside we truely feel much better off in society...and we are better off, we do have it easier, and maybe we do feel some guilt there...I don't think the current guilt has anything to do with slavery, but the I suppose that is the root of it...

also, it just doesn't seem like there is that much to be offended over...

-"cracker"?...OK, well did that is short for a slave owner "cracking" a whip...are you just trying to make me feel sorry for you by calling me a cracker?

-"we can't dance or walk stiff ect."...It is true most of the time... ...there are some white people that can, but I mean, who gives a sh*t???

-"black people have bigger d*cks than white men"...alright, that is fine with me, I don't feel as though I need to be bigger and I am betting that there are a few black dudes that wish they weren't expected to live up to that hype...

even if there wasn't that guilt, there is still nothing to really get upset about...

if I heard a white dude yell "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CRACKER!!!" like he was really upset it would seem just plain strange...

Good college starter NotYetGreat's Avatar

I don't get it. Is she talking about Benet?

Banned

love how peopl care about these peoples lives