Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Is Ezekiel Jackson the biggest mudafuka alive!?

2 words: Brock. Lesnar.

Strongest WWE wrestler ever.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Here's a pic for those of you who don't know who he is.

[COLOR="White"]..[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by giantgonzoloz
    is he anorexic? he needs to eat more, i'm worried he may flop over and die from malnourishment.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I don't watch wrestling or anything, but I just flicked through and he happened to be on at the time.
    The guy is a freaking tank, and pure muscle. I mean you have that Mark Henry dude and Bateesta (not sure what his name is), but this dude is just freaking enormous. Honestly he has to be one of the biggest dudes I have ever seen, bar the ridiculous Mr Olympia dudes.

Honestly, if I saw the dude walking in my direction on the street with a mean look on his face, I'd run the other way, and this is coming from a guy who's 6'4 and 235lbs himself.

But honestly, can someone recall a stronger wrestler? I may be way off seeing as I havent watched since the late 80's/early 90's when I was a kid.
    I'm glad you put that part in, because when I initially saw the thread title, I thought of Roni Coleman. Ezekial Jackson is diesel, no doubt, but Coleman makes him look like an average joe.

He has to be the strongest human being that has ever lived... Probably by a longshot.

Here he is leg pressing 2,300 pounds... Holy sh!t.

Here he is doing his usual bench set. 1st Set: 135LBS. x 20 REPS 2nd Set: 225LBS. x 16 REPS 3rd SET: 315LBS. x 12 REPS 4th SET: 405LBS. x 10 REPS 5th SET: 495LBS. x 5 REPS

....seriously... I know the guy is probably on crazy growth hormones and steroids, but I don't care. A normal person could ingest all of the PEs on the planet and they wouldn't even approach this kind of freakish strength. It is pretty amazing to see how far the human body can be pushed. He has to be at about the limit of that capacity.

Decent college freshman

Mariusz Pudzianowski > Ronnie

Coleman is just a steroid freak .. probly taking every PED known to man ...

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23
    Mariusz Pudzianowski > Ronnie

Coleman is just a steroid freak .. probly taking every PED known to man ...
    It takes more than just steroids to get that freakishly strong. I've known several people who have taken steroids. I know some guys that used to stack a sh!t ton of 'roids... They weren't anywhere near as strong as Coleman.

Say what you will about steroids, but it still takes a hell of a lot of work to get that strong.

I just looked up Pudzianowski and he is huge, no doubt. There is also no doubt in my mind that he is taking PEDs. I don't see how anyone could get that big naturally. I don't care how good your genetics are.

Serious playground baller methusala's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    2 words: Brock. Lesnar.

Strongest WWE wrestler ever.
    4 words: You're not even close.

In terms of strength, Andre the Giant ****s on every wrestler ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I'm glad you put that part in, because when I initially saw the thread title, I thought of Roni Coleman. Ezekial Jackson is diesel, no doubt, but Coleman makes him look like an average joe.

He has to be the strongest human being that has ever lived... Probably by a longshot.

Here he is leg pressing 2,300 pounds... Holy sh!t.

Here he is doing his usual bench set. 1st Set: 135LBS. x 20 REPS 2nd Set: 225LBS. x 16 REPS 3rd SET: 315LBS. x 12 REPS 4th SET: 405LBS. x 10 REPS 5th SET: 495LBS. x 5 REPS

....seriously... I know the guy is probably on crazy growth hormones and steroids, but I don't care. A normal person could ingest all of the PEs on the planet and they wouldn't even approach this kind of freakish strength. It is pretty amazing to see how far the human body can be pushed. He has to be at about the limit of that capacity.
    First off, it's Ronnie Coleman.

2nd off, he's not the strongest human ever. One of the strongest bodybuilders ever, but not the strongest human ever.

Quote Originally Posted by methusala
    First off, it's Ronnie Coleman.
    Whatever... Since his name is likely technically Ronald Coleman, however he chooses to shorten his name is pretty inconsequential.

2nd off, he's not the strongest human ever. One of the strongest bodybuilders ever, but not the strongest human ever.
    2,300 pounds on leg press is the most I've ever seen or heard of. I'm not sure if that is the world record, but if it is not, I'd be surprised. I guess 'strongest human ever' is an arbitrary statement. It depends on what you are using as a gauge.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Whatever... Since his name is likely technically Ronald Coleman, however he chooses to shorten his name is pretty inconsequential.

2,300 pounds on leg press is the most I've ever seen or heard of. I'm not sure if that is the world record, but if it is not, I'd be surprised. I guess 'strongest human ever' is an arbitrary statement. It depends on what you are using as a gauge.
    There is no real "guage" because strength in pure weight terms is different than other forms of strength.

But looking at all other strength performances, Ronnie isn't even close, by any measure.

Ed Coan, Andy Bolton, Louis Cyr, Anthony Clark, Garry Frank, Donnie Thompson, Mariusz, Vladislav Alhazov, Zydrunas Savickas are all guys that are "stronger" than Ronnie, and most of those were off the top of my head.

There is no real "guage" because strength in pure weight terms is different than other forms of strength.

But looking at all other strength performances, Ronnie isn't even close, by any measure.

Ed Coan, Andy Bolton, Louis Cyr, Anthony Clark, Garry Frank, Donnie Thompson, Mariusz, Vladislav Alhazov, Zydrunas Savickas are all guys that are "stronger" than Ronnie, and most of those were off the top of my head.
    Obviously, I don't follow powerlifting as closely as you do. I'm certainly willing to concede that.

Question, though... Since Coleman is a bodybuilder and not a powerlifter, do we even really know how 'strong' he is? Don't the two 'sports' (for lack of a better word) require different kinds of training? If Coleman were to veer away from bodybuilding competitions and enter the world of powerlifting, I wonder if his numbers would go up?

Ronnie actually has a history in powerlifting and started there. Only later on did he become a bodybuilder. His strength feats are well documented and are at the top with just about any bodybuilder ever. So we do know how strong he actually is and know he's not inflating them like many other bodybuilders.

And yes, bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman- they all are trained in different manners. But, Coleman has retired from bodybuilding competitions and is a little too old to go back into full time powerlifting competitions. Although, if he had stayed with powerlifting all along, Ronnie's name would be up in the record books somewhere.

4 words: You're not even close.

In terms of strength, Andre the Giant ****s on every wrestler ever.
    Obviously excluding 7 foot 500 pound guys. And Andre the giant has hardly ever even shown what he can do physically. The most I've seen him do is military press people. Lesnar does that easily too. Most of Andre's matches consisted of body slams and slamming himself onto his opponent and throwing them around like a rag doll. In terms of freakish physical feats, he hasn't proven much. Lesnar has proven everything that needs to be proven.

And by the way I'm talking physical feats in the ring. I don't care if another wrestler could bench press more than Lesnar. In the ring? I'm not sure anybody can compare with the things he's done. Not any WWE wrestler that is.
    Last edited by Richie2k6; 08-19-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    Obviously excluding 7 foot 500 pound guys.
    Obviously you didn't say that.

"Strongest wrestler ever" is not "strongest wrestler ever, except the really, really strong guys. Just the smaller guys"

That's pretty scary. It's also scary to know that Mark Henry benched 525 in high school.

Obviously you didn't say that.

"Strongest wrestler ever" is not "strongest wrestler ever, except the really, really strong guys. Just the smaller guys"
    Now you know what I mean. Glad we had this talk.