Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default From He to She in First Grade

Thoughts on turning your 6 year old boy into a girl?

This is that razor thing 'inclusive' thought or....

It's borderline child abuse.

[QUOTE]When our son turned 6, my husband and I bought him a puppet theater and a chest of dress-up clothes because he liked to put on plays. We filled the chest with 20 items from Goodwill, mostly grown-man attire: ties, button-down shirts, a gray pageboy cap and a suit vest.

But we didn

Default Re: From He to She in First Grade

seems like youre being judgmental. nothing about that says child abuse. please provide more insight on how the child was manipulated into believing he was a she? from the story it seems the child made its own decision naturally. i didnt know you had to be an adult to be gay. teens often know they are gay. and in some cases, kids that havent hit there teens know they are gay.

i think what you are trying to force is the idea that parents should make there kids straight until adulthood? because 18 is the governments standard for a person mature enough to make conscious decisions. so that means teenagers cant come out as gay correct? or it would be considered child abuse on the parents part, correct?
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 09-26-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    seems like youre being judgmental. nothing about that says child abuse. please provide more insight on how the child was manipulated into believing he was a she? from the story it seems the child made its own decision naturally. i didnt know you had to be an adult to be gay.
    Clueless.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I remember when I was 5-6 maybe less, we did a play and I dressed up stupid as I could and there was a wig, like purple or some flamboyant color and my mom didnt want me to wear and I remember thinking like "wtf Im not homo" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I remember when I was 5-6 maybe less, we did a play and I dressed up stupid as I could and there was a wig, like purple or some flamboyant color and my mom didnt want me to wear and I remember thinking like "wtf Im not homo" or something like that.
    thats a good mom, she saved you from being gay.

Banned

Also, I don't know why doctors are not charged with malpractice when they start mutilating a person's genitalia.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Meh, if the kid is gay and/or feels like a girl, then they are doing the right thing. Even if the parents are wrong, they are guilty of caring too much. The biggest victim is the kid. Much less worse than raising a kid with no father who goes on to become a criminal, or using the kid to suck up taxpayer funded entitlements.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

If there was no operation and hormone treatment then who cares.

I'm sure the kid was born gay, pretty common.

Stuff like this is only questionable if they are removing the kids stuff.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    If there was no operation and hormone treatment then who cares.

I'm sure the kid was born gay, pretty common.

Stuff like this is only questionable if they are removing the kids stuff.
    Agreed.

Let people go through puberty at least before they start ****ing with their body.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    seems like youre being judgmental. nothing about that says child abuse. please provide more insight on how the child was manipulated into believing he was a she? from the story it seems the child made its own decision naturally. i didnt know you had to be an adult to be gay. teens often know they are gay. and in some cases, kids that havent hit there teens know they are gay.

i think what you are trying to force is the idea that parents should make there kids straight until adulthood? because 18 is the governments standard for a person mature enough to make conscious decisions. so that means teenagers cant come out as gay correct? or it would be considered child abuse on the parents part, correct?
    The story written by the kid's mom, yes?

Jared Fogle be writing articles about 'the girl's said they liked it'.

nathanjizzle = 'well the article says they liked it'

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape
    Meh, if the kid is gay and/or feels like a girl, then they are doing the right thing. Even if the parents are wrong, they are guilty of caring too much. The biggest victim is the kid. Much less worse than raising a kid with no father who goes on to become a criminal, or using the kid to suck up taxpayer funded entitlements.
    At 6?

If the kid felt like a walrus, would you allow them to jump in the ocean? What if they decide to be a nudist? You support that too? Or no? Where's the line you draw?

They're six years old, they don't know what gay and straight even means.

Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    At 6?

If the kid felt like a walrus, would you allow them to jump in the ocean? What if they decide to be a nudist? You support that too? Or no? Where's the line you draw?

They're six years old, they don't know what gay and straight even means.
    At the end of the day, it's their kid and it doesn't really affect anyone else. I wouldn't do it, you wouldn't do it, but these parents feel it's best for their kid. Like I said, there are so many other things that people do with their kids that screw them up, and society accepts as the norm, that not only affect the child but society as well, to worry about. IMO, raising a child without an involved father is worse than this. Raising a kid on entitlements is worse than this. Raising a kid who watches you take mood enhancing drugs, whether legal, illegal, prescription, medicinal, whatever, is worse than this. Raising your kid in a fanatical, fundamentalist religion is worse than this.

We should mind our own business and not be triggered by what other people do with their kids, unless it affects us.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Shape
    At the end of the day, it's their kid and it doesn't really affect anyone else. I wouldn't do it, you wouldn't do it, but these parents feel it's best for their kid. Like I said, there are so many other things that people do with their kids that screw them up, and society accepts as the norm, that not only affect the child but society as well, to worry about. IMO, raising a child without an involved father is worse than this. Raising a kid on entitlements is worse than this. Raising a kid who watches you take mood enhancing drugs, whether legal, illegal, prescription, medicinal, whatever, is worse than this. Raising your kid in a fanatical, fundamentalist religion is worse than this.

We should mind our own business and not be triggered by what other people do with their kids, unless it affects us.
    Right, so at what point does it go from 'their kid' to illegal?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...g-medical-help

That's also their kid and we should mind our business, which is how it ended up on the front page of the Guardian.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

People who want to change their gender have a mental disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    People who want to change their gender have a mental disorder.
    Already been established long ago...