Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: LMA to the Bulls?

LMA scored 46 points and 18 rebounds against dwight howard in the playoffs this year!!! thats more than any player on the bulls in the entire season. thats more points that rose has ever scored in his entire career or any bulls player on this team as a matter of fact.

but "we dont want LMA, hes not worth it in exchange for mediocre players".

Quote Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
    LMA scored 46 points and 18 rebounds against dwight howard in the playoffs this year!!! thats more than any player on the bulls in the entire season. thats more points that rose has ever scored in his entire career or any bulls player on this team as a matter of fact.

how did your defending and rebounding look against Tristan thompson in the playoffs this year? . Just face the facts. Noah and Taj are mediocre players. You would be lucky to trade both to sign LMA.

btw, LMA averaged 23.4 points 10.2 rb this season. joakim noah averaged 7.2 points and 9.6 rebs. LOL youre a joke.
    One thing I do like about my Bulls friends is that they are sooo unwilling to trade away any "homegrown" talent. It makes them less of a threat.

It was almost a decade ago that the Bulls fans went crazy because they did not want to give up Deng for Kobe

In 2010, some absolutely did not want to give up Noah for Wade/Bosh, and when Gibson perceived as better, they did not want to give him up for anyone either. The only person they have been willing to give up the farm (except Rose) was Lebron in 2010.

College superstar

I actually said he's not worth the CONTRACT, then also said that I don't want to trade our only two defensive bigs for another big that is not a defender.

It's called defense. It's literally half the game.