Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 03-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default I just beat a kid down.

I was at the gym and had already been shooting/practicing for an hour and a half. This kid shows up and asks me to play 1 on 1.

I'm already tired and was about to leave for class, but I went ahead and played.

He was the last person cut from the college's team this year because he missed the last day of tryouts for an army class thing. He had a couple inches on me and was stronger, and in better shape...

I smoked him 21-12. I called no fouls even though he was overly physical and I blocked 2 of his shots.

He had the nerve to tell me to finish into contact instead of fading away. No shit, but in a game where I'm not getting anything called why should I risk hurting myself again.

I haven't lost it.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I just beat a kid down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
I was at the gym and had already been shooting/practicing for an hour and a half. This kid shows up and asks me to play 1 on 1.

I'm already tired and was about to leave for class, but I went ahead and played.

He was the last person cut from the college's team this year because he missed the last day of tryouts for an army class thing. He had a couple inches on me and was stronger, and in better shape...

I smoked him 21-12. I called no fouls even though he was overly physical and I blocked 2 of his shots.

He had the nerve to tell me to finish into contact instead of fading away. No shit, but in a game where I'm not getting anything called why should I risk hurting myself again.

I haven't lost it.

did you guys play to 21 by 2's? if not that was a loooong ass game LOL. but i respect you not calling bs, i hate when people do that. defense needs to call fouls
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
did you guys play to 21 by 2's? if not that was a loooong ass game LOL. but i respect you not calling bs, i hate when people do that. defense needs to call fouls

Nah man, the guy wanted to go by 1's... I was already tired, and by the time the game was over I was done. I had 19 buckets and a 3 pointer... He had 12 but made up b.s. saying he had 15 or some shit, nope he had 12 haha. Like 6 or 8 of his points were off threes.

I'm always the guy that says, "I got you on the arm" or something, if I think I fouled someone.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:

People who make excuses are always full of shit and usually have little to no game.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star

Birmingham1955 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
People who make excuses are always full of shit and usually have little to no game.

the ball hogs at the local gym usually have no game also.
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Well yea I mean if they are ballhogs they are one dimensional on offense making them easy to stop. If I see someone hogging it I will leave my guy completely until he makes the pass. If the ballhog is on my team... I usually just don't do anything. I can't play with people like that, I refuse to.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: