Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 02-19-2007, 10:01 PM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Bibby Rumors circling the Cavs

Mike Bibby, Kings

Quote:
It's hard to imagine the Kings giving up their ace point guard, but they need to do something to shake it up and Bibby's disappointing season seems to have opened the door. Also, with two years and $28 million left on his deal (he has an opt out this summer and a player option the next) he has contract issues that could complicate any deal.

The Cavs, who could sorely use a veteran point guard who can make big shots, would seem like a natural fit but it is doubtful they could put together a package that would sway the Kings. The Heat also have been mentioned, but they too lack the assets to get a deal done straight up. It appears a three-way deal will be needed to get Bibby to either Cleveland or Miami.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...e.talks/1.html
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 02:00 AM   #2
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bibby Rumors circling the Cavs

bibby+lebron= cav dynasty. lebron beats elite teams on his own imagine with bibby?
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Now Mike Bibby might opt out and do a sign and trade to Cleveland. I hope he does. I'm gonna be the first one to say it, they will win the East next year if they can get Bibby.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 AM   #4
Bricklayer
Decent playground baller

Bricklayer has no real reputation yet.

I like the idea of Bibby in Cleveland. That way we'll only have to play him twice a year instead of 3 or 4 times when he's with the Kings. I think he would be a sweet complement to King James cuz he's not selfish. BUT... he's a viable scoring threat if James is ever having an off night (which is rare). Bibby gives you guys another outside shooter which opens things up for Z and Gooden. If you can land him, yeah, I'd say they become instant Eastern favorites.
Bricklayer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: