Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [PC/PS4] Hitman 1 + 2 series on new gens delivered

So damn, I haven't sniffed a Hitman game since like it's 1st on Ps2? 2002? You know when AI was still a lil clunky for specific crowds detail genre, same outfits/face lo

PS+ force fed free Hitman legacy pack? (Newer HM2 demo + full HM1 game) couple weeks ago, man this game is incredible

- Single player the replay value is A+
    - like a visually enhanced AssaCreed, more dense sandbox
    - AI difficulty is some of the best I played seen since Alien : Isolation.

500+ dence crowds, mild stealth mechanics of MetalGear. Some level designs honestly compete w Uncharted, stunning

assumed for years after its was some kiddy park WarnerBro - Sims 2012 + Max Payne emulator, pumping out DLC's

Give IO Interactive a Rockstar/EA budget to hire 3rd party Multiplayer/Co-Op dev team along with it's single player? Whew, I could see next gen Hitman titles possibly taking off finally having the ram/core/processing power of new cons. 4X-8X memory to squeeze into each separate lego piece. Can't hate on GTA devs taking 7 years to pump out a fresh title, all that data they drip into each one

12-15 city locations, 20+ hrs content each chap, great camp.... cop dat cop dat
    Last edited by LAmbruh; 07-26-2019 at 02:57 PM.

College superstar

Default Re: [PC/PS4] Hitman 1 + 2 series on new gens delivered

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    So damn, I haven't sniffed a Hitman game since like it's 1st on Ps2? 2002? You know when AI was still a lil clunky for specific crowds detail genre, same outfits/face lo

PS+ force fed free Hitman legacy pack? (Newer HM2 demo + full HM1 game) couple weeks ago, man this game is incredible

- Single player the replay value is A+
    - like a visually enhanced AssaCreed, more dense sandbox
    - AI difficulty is some of the best I played seen since Alien : Isolation.

500+ dence crowds, mild stealth mechanics of MetalGear. Some level designs honestly compete w Uncharted, stunning

assumed for years after its was some kiddy park WarnerBro - Sims 2012 + Max Payne emulator, pumping out DLC's

Give IO Interactive a Rockstar/EA budget to hire 3rd party Multiplayer/Co-Op dev team along with it's single player? Whew, I could see next gen Hitman titles possibly taking off finally having the ram/core/processing power of new cons. 4X-8X memory to squeeze into each separate lego piece. Can't hate on GTA devs taking 7 years to pump out a fresh title, all that data they drip into each one

12-15 city locations, 20+ hrs content each chap, great camp.... cop dat cop dat
    I've been a fan since Silent Assassin on PS2. They're under rated games and always fall in price quickly. I'll be picking up season 3 when it's released.

P.S Hantu Port Sniper challenge is one of the most addictive mini games I've played.

Default Re: Hitman 1 + 2 series on recent gens delivered

This game has some of the best trailers

Another DLC map added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQD1Q1QpVS4

Downloaded the free New Zealand level to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Downloaded the free New Zealand level to try it out.
    It's definitely not every ones bread and butter masterpiece but if you enjoy stealth games this may be a good title to add to your collection.

If you end up enjoying it, I highly recommend getting the gold/premium edition or whatever bundle they have now for both seasons + sniper missions. The story is great and you'll want all it has to offer

Wish we could send over digital games to people, i'd hook you up with with the HM 1. The NZ map is probably the smallest maps in the series

I never played these games but I was intrigued so I ordered the trilogy for xbox 360.

I've been binging on xbox 360 and ps2 games lately. Its been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    It's definitely not every ones bread and butter masterpiece but if you enjoy stealth games this may be a good title to add to your collection.

If you end up enjoying it, I highly recommend getting the gold/premium edition or whatever bundle they have now for both seasons + sniper missions. The story is great and you'll want all it has to offer

Wish we could send over digital games to people, i'd hook you up with with the HM 1. The NZ map is probably the smallest maps in the series
    Youre a good dude.

Played a little and it seems dope as hell. Looks great, that windswept New Zealand beach, nice.

Learning to shoot layups

Music was good in 1 of the hitman games I don’t remember which 1

Just started playing Hitman Absolution. Damn great game so far (a few missions in).

Can't wait to see what IOI can achieve with Hitman 3 on PS5

Just picked up 1 & 2 from the Steam Summer Sale for dirt cheap so I'm doing a playthrough of all five prior Hitman games just for giggles before I dive into those. I'm about halfway through Blood Money right now (I don't move on from a level until I've netted Silent Assassin rating). I've always loved this series.

I've been taking my time with season 1. I've played the first 5 locations; still have Japan to go. The escalations are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    I've been taking my time with season 1. I've played the first 5 locations; still have Japan to go. The escalations are fun.
    Hokkaido, Japan (HM2016) map has the best replayability imo

Sapienza is my favorite though. Hitman has incredible level designs.

Psyched to see how dense they can make these levels on next gen hardware. Especially npc AI, this game by nature is only held back by technology.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Hokkaido, Japan (HM2016) map has the best replayability imo

Sapienza is my favorite though. Hitman has incredible level designs.

Psyched to see how dense they can make these levels on next gen hardware. Especially npc AI, this game by nature is only held back by technology.
    Paris is my favorite. The definitive Hitman mission. So much detail to that level.

I didn't think that the main storyline mission in Sapienza was the great; it didn't employ the map to its full extent. It grew on my the more I played the escalations though.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    This game has some of the best trailers

Another DLC map added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQD1Q1QpVS4