Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Default Three stand-alone Batman films planned after highly successful BvS screening

This is GREAT news for Batman v Superman

According to an industry source who will remain anonymous, a cut of Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice was screened for the film's crew and Warner bosses within the past 24 hours or so. "It's a near finished cut but not locked," our source tells us.

That screening was, we're told, a glowing success - to the point where Zack Snyder's movie received a "standing ovation".

Warner is said to be so impressed with Affleck's performance as Batman that it's apparently in the process of making an extended, "Golden deal", which could see the actor play the Caped Crusader in a trilogy of stand-alone movies, not the single outing already announced.
    http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/batm...-batman-movies

I want to see them do Under the Red Hood.
    Last edited by ImmortalNemesis; 08-07-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Default Re: Three stand-alone Batman films planned after highly successful BvS screening

and I hoped capeshit was ded

Banned

Default Re: Three stand-alone Batman films planned after highly successful BvS screening

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Yay more Comic Book films with the exact same characters and scenarios!
    This

I will see a Batman movie though. He is just about the only compelling, interesting character out there.

Haven't seen any movie Marvel has put out in the last 2-3 year except GOTG... Or at least, haven't enjoyed any, apart from GOTG. Thought Avengers 1 was an extremely overrated movie.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

I'm just not interested in a Ben Affleck Batman trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    I'm just not interested in a Ben Affleck Batman trilogy
    But you are excited for the shitty ass marvel flicks?

Don't understand ish, yall parade for the fecal matter that is all marvel films (same thing over and over) but don't like legit superhero flicks like batman? Yall even have a thread for the SH1TTY sjow marvel agents of shield.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    But you are excited for the shitty ass marvel flicks?

Don't understand ish, yall parade for the fecal matter that is all marvel films (same thing over and over) but don't like legit superhero flicks like batman? Yall even have a thread for the SH1TTY sjow marvel agents of shield.
    This guy KNOWS.

Batman Begins
    Dark Knight
    The Dark Knight Rises
    Spiderman-2
    Watchmen

DC DOMINATES the GOAT comic book movie list. The only Marvel one isn't even really a Marvel one (Spiderman 2).

Marvel makes volume, DC makes quality.

I'd kinda like to see Affleck get a chance to direct one of them at least. But honestly, I think Affleck as Batman is a good casting. Especially if he doesn't have to do too much Bruce Wayne, playboy type shit because I don't think he could pull that off. It's not like Christian Bale was some epic performance. Get a good director who can tell the stories and 50% of the film will just be some dude in a costume performing choreographed action sequences anyway.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I'd kinda like to see Affleck get a chance to direct one of them at least. But honestly, I think Affleck as Batman is a good casting. Especially if he doesn't have to do too much Bruce Wayne, playboy type shit because I don't think he could pull that off. It's not like Christian Bale was some epic performance. Get a good director who can tell the stories and 50% of the film will just be some dude in a costume performing choreographed action sequences anyway.
    It's already been announced that Affleck will be directing and co-writing the first solo film with Geoff Johns, one of DC's best writers.
    Last edited by ImmortalNemesis; 08-07-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Hard to beat DC when they have the Dark Knight.
    Not only the best comic book movie but one of the greatest films to ever grace the big screen. Top fifty, easily.

Alright...listen fellas

^^^ it's all about that right now...Batman is old news

Deadpool is going to have a trilogy of his own...a rated R trilogy, no kiddies allowed. This shit is really going to work. Deadpool is cool as fck, funny, and best of all extremely violent. Batman, Alfred, and his ridiculous car are *yawn* at this point.

Alright...listen fellas

^^^ it's all about that right now...Batman is old news

Deadpool is going to have a trilogy of his own...a rated R trilogy, no kiddies allowed. This shit is really going to work. Deadpool is cool as fck, funny, and best of all extremely violent. Batman, Alfred, and his ridiculous car are *yawn* at this point.
    So basically like every other Marvel movie? They try to make all of their heroes funny instead of savage like DC does. But you're probably not funny in real life so you enjoy that ha?

Btw, robert downey jr and his iron movies are the equivalent of johnny depp and his pirates films, a waste of talent for the pursuit of cash. Roberts best film was and still is LESS THAN ZERO. Sad to watch him in iron man trying to pop corny jokes.

Banned

If you really think about it, Robert Downey Jr played the same character in Sherlock Holmes as he did as Iron Man. Pretty much the same. His style of comedy has gotten so over saturated.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Let's hope for a come back of The Penguin and The Riddler in this trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    So basically like every other Marvel movie? They try to make all of their heroes funny instead of savage like DC does. But you're probably not funny in real life so you enjoy that ha?

No, not like every other Marvel movie...this one is rated-R and that can make all the difference in the world.

Not sure why you are trying to make this into a marvel vs. DC thing...DC has had some great shit. Watchmen (rated-R) is very respectable as is The Dark Knight. Guardians was fantastic and DeadPool will be as well.

You are only doing yourself a disservice by declaring all of Marvel's movie to suck because at that point you have already made up your mind before the movie is even out, you're going to hate all of them no how good or bad they are.

No, not like every other Marvel movie...this one is rated-R and that can make all the difference in the world.

Not sure why you are trying to make this into a marvel vs. DC thing...DC has had some great shit. Watchmen (rated-R) is very respectable as is The Dark Knight. Guardians was fantastic and DeadPool will be as well.

You are only doing yourself a disservice by declaring all
    of Marvel's movie to suck because at that point you have already made up your mind before the movie is even out, you're going to hate all of them no how good or bad they are.
    Ummm i get that movies are made for profit, but you're supposed to add watchable content. Latest thor movie was a crapfest. Latest avengers was HORRIBLE. I will be watching deadpool, and i hope it's good but it's difficult to believe that when marvel is behind it.