Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2017, 12:51 AM   #16
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 3,044
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

strong paternal family structure.

work ethic

strong support from the community (especially in business)

entrepreneurial spirit

rich culture

arrogance

yes, Asians think they are better than you, they think they are the master race, especially Chinese and Japanese (Koreans are motivated by historical slights), and light skinned asians (China, Taiwan, HK, Japan, Korea and by immigration Singapore and part of Malaysia) think they are >>>>>>> than dark skinned Asians (Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia etc.).

face

the thought of not doing as well in school or business as all the lazy white, hispanic and black fatties would bring shame.

If Africans came to the US by pooling resources from the 'old country' they would be in a MUCH BETTER position to be successful than centuries of marginalization.
Asians came largely (I know, there are exceptions) in this manner.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:18 AM   #17
iamgine
...
 
iamgine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,246
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
yes, Asians think they are better than you, they think they are the master race, especially Chinese and Japanese (Koreans are motivated by historical slights), and light skinned asians (China, Taiwan, HK, Japan, Korea and by immigration Singapore and part of Malaysia) think they are >>>>>>> than dark skinned Asians (Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia etc.).
It's true that in general Chinese descent Asians think they're better than the Malay/Tamil descent Asians.

However, Asians do not think they are the master race. White people is seen very favorably in Asia, even more than their fellow Asians.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:38 AM   #18
Im Still Ballin
Han Solo dies.
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17,955
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Australian Aborigines ARE the master race
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:45 AM   #19
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 10,770
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Because asians don't bitch and complain. They get shit done and so the asian stereotype is that they're good at math and successful.

FOB asians are bad drivers is the only bad one.
You forgot the Asians and small peckers stereotype too
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:49 AM   #20
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 10,770
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
Asians, Whites, Islanders and Mexicans get along pretty well in Orange County. Alot of biracial relationships, many mixed peeps. You either have a friend, co-worker or relative that's a different breed than yourself, so not so much high key racism in these parts

Low key though Asians and Whites have a strong united partnership to stand ground against Pisas taking over OC, like they did LA
I'm guessing the word you're trying to spell is "paisas".

If not, wut da fukk is a pisa?
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:31 AM   #21
Back In Shape
Good High School Starter
 
Back In Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 972
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Listen.

What was done to blacks was an atrocity.

Stop posting in these threads.

Clean up the streets from drugs. Neutralize the cancers that plague the community.

Find a way to get nutritious food and education to people.

Restrengthen cultural roots. Demand justice from the police.

Don't compare apples and oranges.

Every race on Earth has been enslaved. Muslims have enslaved blacks long before and long after Americans were doing it yet no one holds them accountable for it. Hell Mohammed himself had slaves and made racial slurs about blacks. Making him possibly the only religious founder to do so.
Back In Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:35 AM   #22
Ncrazyballa
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 156
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back In Shape
Every race on Earth has been enslaved. Muslims have enslaved blacks long before and long after Americans were doing it yet no one holds them accountable for it. Hell Mohammed himself had slaves and made racial slurs about blacks. Making him possibly the only religious founder to do so.

in what country moron?

Last edited by Ncrazyballa : 10-20-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Ncrazyballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:09 AM   #23
BigNBAfan
Great college starter
 
BigNBAfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Eastern Coastal Beach
Posts: 3,654
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Probably because they are able to use their brain to power them through hard times.

Blacks and mexicans resort to handouts and creating these NAACP groups to create a safe space
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:15 AM   #24
BasedTom
Dream Reality
 
BasedTom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Lyon, France
Posts: 8,095
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I'm guessing the word you're trying to spell is "paisas".

If not, wut da fukk is a pisa?
my guess from the context is that it's short for pacific islander

though my natural pronunciation of the word is like the Italian city, and there's not many pacific islanders where I'm from, so i'm not sure about it.
BasedTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:08 AM   #25
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,529
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
in what country moron?

Read a book, moron.

Or, at the very least, Google it before you post so you don't seem so dumb.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #26
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy
 
n00bie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Inside VC's MOM
Posts: 1,324
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamgine
However, Asians do not think they are the master race. White people is seen very favorably in Asia, even more than their fellow Asians.

That's probably only the case in mainland China. All the Asians I've met in North America, Hong Kong, South Korea all consider themselves to be the "master race"

Most Asian parents these days would still get really upset if their kids married someone white. (Although probably not as upset as marrying someone dark skinned)
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:18 AM   #27
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 10,770
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
my guess from the context is that it's short for pacific islander

though my natural pronunciation of the word is like the Italian city, and there's not many pacific islanders where I'm from, so i'm not sure about it.
I don't think so, Pacific Islanders haven't "taken over" LA. I think he mean's Mexicans. Paisa (pronounced pie-sa) is short for paisano in Spanish which means countrymen, sorta like how in Italian mob movies where a guido calls another "paisan", acknowledging their shared ancestry.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:26 AM   #28
Ncrazyballa
I usually hit open layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 156
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Read a book, moron.

Or, at the very least, Google it before you post so you don't seem so dumb.

no you moron, you didnt get my point. I was really bolding the part where he says "where whites are blamed". so in which country where there is a predominately muslim country whom use to enslave black people, and currently has a large black population, who arent muslims themselves, and still blame "muslims" for slavery like blacks do in america? does that make sense to you baby killer? im sure it doesnt because you are a moron.
Ncrazyballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:40 AM   #29
UK2K
NBA Legend
 
UK2K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 17,529
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncrazyballa
no you moron, you didnt get my point. I was really bolding the part where he says "where whites are blamed". so in which country where there is a predominately muslim country whom use to enslave black people, and currently has a large black population, who arent muslims themselves, and still blame "muslims" for slavery like blacks do in america? does that make sense to you baby killer? im sure it doesnt because you are a moron.

No, it doesn't because your grammar is ****ing awful.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 11:28 AM   #30
iamgine
...
 
iamgine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,246
Default Re: How come Asians in USA aren't "protected" and "marginalized"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Most Asian parents these days would still get really upset if their kids married someone white. (Although probably not as upset as marrying someone dark skinned)
That's not because they see themselves as master race. It's more because the parents prefer with their own kind who share similar values and tradition.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:31 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy