Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
brooks_thompson
Good college starter

brooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputationbrooks_thompson has a terrific reputation
Default Re: when a girl is taller than you.

haha, they just suggest someone who isn't sober.

enough derail. long legs.
brooks_thompson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #17
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I hate being 5'8''
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #18
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

I would def date a girl taller than me. Ideally, I'd want a chick 5'11 that has the body of Stacy Keibler. Still shorter than me by enough, but still tall that she has those long legs. Def not really into the short chicks. I probably wouldn't go much taller than 6'2 (they are rare anyways), but who knows, there are always exceptions. It wouldn't make me feel awkward, but I could def understand why some guys would not do it.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #20
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

I'm 6'5" so I can't relate to anything in this thread.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #21
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people

That shit bothers me alot....I don't know if I can be with a girl whos taller than me...
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:03 AM   #22
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

I'm 6'0 so I've only encountered a few women taller than me and I wasn't interested. Though I do enjoy going out with girls that are taller for being a female.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 03:31 AM   #23
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

BECAUSE THIS ****ING THREAD CALLS FOR IT!!!

Tall Women!
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #24
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm just about 6 feet, and in high school I went out with a girl who was 6-1. It never even crossed my mind. In fact, I didn't even realize she was tall until I started dating shorter girls in college. The only time I ever even noticed it was at the prom, when we were getting our picture taken, the photographer told her to take her shoes off. Otherwise, I never noticed. She was stunningly gorgeous, funny, smart. And I usually find that taller girls are more aggressive in the sack, which I like. My buddy has a tall girlfriend now that I not so secretly have a crush on.

Anyway. This shit aint all that complicated. If you like hanging out with her, and she gives you a hard on, the rest is all just petty bullshit.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #25
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Long legs = no problem.
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #26
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If she's on her knee's where she supposed to be, what's the problem?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #27
RandyOrton
OKC

RandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRandyOrton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
If she's on her knee's where she supposed to be, what's the problem?

Good shit
RandyOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:35 PM   #28
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The closest thing I have come to, was dating a girl who was 6'3" and I was 6'4""or 6'5" before I finished growing in HS. So she could get close to being taller with high heels. The height thing was actually cool, but I was may more into her, for the kind of person she was. She ended up with another friend of mine MANY years later who is 5'6" LOL

While I don't have the full on experience, I'll tell you this much. Once you get past the "impression", it's up to you, to make things work. She can't change her height, so you need to change your attitude about it being embarasing in public. Don't worry, people really don't give a rats ass. Maybe if you were 5'1" and she was 6'6" that would be an odd couple, key word being "odd" and not bad, or lesser of any value.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 01:41 PM   #29
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm reasonably tall myself at 6'3, but I have dated a girl taller than me for a while. She was only taller by a hair though, but I guess 6'3 is pretty freaking tall for a girl.

One thing bruinlove pointed out correctly was that you have to work a little harder in bed. It's a bit different. Or at least, the girl has to put in some real work too. Wasn't a problem for me though because she was an athlete type.

I feel sorry for you if you feel self conscious about stuff like this. You can't be insecure like that as a guy, it's pathetic.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #30
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool

I love tall girls, I'm a sucker for long legs. However I've only dated short girls
Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: