Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Great Reset Disguised As Build Back Better

What is Build Back Better?

What is The Great Reset?

Default Re: The Great Reset Disguised As Build Back Better

It seems that these two phrases/concepts are both part of the establishment/globalist/technocrat plans to redesign the economy and society in a way that helps them consolidate their control over the masses and usher in their "4th industrial revolution"

The world economic forum (aka the billionaires, european royals, bankers and corporate elites who meet in Davos every year) are not even trying to hide these plans... they post articles about it on their homepage.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...ism-heres-how/

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/...ow-to-respond/

If you want to learn more about what the most powerful people on earth are planning for society, check out Whitney Webbs reporting on this stuff. IMO a fun way to get introduced to her work is listening to her appearances on the Tim Dillon podcast

^ Well with the impending revolution in robotics and A.I., quite frankly, if humanity is going to go forward... something is going to have to change. Lest a massive global conflict and or countries imploding left and right.

"Bu bu but the jobs will be replaced doe! New jobs and opportunities will pop up as a result!" lol, true... but not in a way that's proportionate to the number of jobs that are going to get wiped.

I mean, hell, look at self driving... IT'S HERE... it's not a dream... it's not Sci-Fi... it is literally here. Tesla's FSD BETA, mind you, BETA... is exceptional and breathtaking. Look at the vids all over youtube. It's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
    I mean, hell, look at self driving... IT'S HERE... it's not a dream... it's not Sci-Fi... it is literally here. Tesla's FSD BETA, mind you, BETA... is exceptional and breathtaking. Look at the vids all over youtube. It's coming.
    AI is def coming, but it seems like it still has a ways to go.

I own a Tesla and I have been a fan of the company for years. Mine only has autopilot and not FSD, but I recently drove a relatives car that has the newest FSD software... and personally I dont think I would trust it to do anything other than drive down straight and open highways right now. IMO the FSD movement feels unpredictable and unnatural, and I found the whole experience to be rather unsettling. That said, letting autopilot drive my car feels unsettling too, so maybe its just a problem with me.

Anyway, I am starting to think it might be wise to drive a vehicle that cant be controlled by anyone other than the person behind the steering wheel
    Last edited by Nanners; 11-17-2020 at 10:46 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

I own a Tesla and I have been a fan of the company for years. Mine only has autopilot and not FSD, but I recently drove a relatives car that has the newest FSD software... and personally I dont think I would trust it to do anything other than drive down straight and open highways right now. IMO the FSD movement feels unpredictable and unnatural, and I found the whole experience to be rather unsettling. That said, letting autopilot drive my car feels unsettling too, so maybe its just a problem with me.

Anyway, I am starting to think it might be wise to drive a vehicle that cant be controlled by anyone other than the person behind the steering wheel
    “Oh look we have a warrant out for your arrest.” Doors lock as your car drives you to the nearest police station.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    “Oh look we have a warrant out for your arrest.” Doors lock as your car drives you to the nearest police station.
    exactly... its only a matter of time until I am cruising along in my car and suddenly the doors lock and the car drives itself to the "bill and melinda gates center for vaccine re-education"

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

exactly... its only a matter of time until I am cruising along in my car and suddenly the doors lock and the car drives itself to the "bill and melinda gates center for vaccine re-education"

Oh shit, I'm dying... hahaha.

This thread just got way more autistic

Quality from our guy nanners!

If you come across any solidly definitive lists of autos made with tech the VAULT 7 CIA stuff cannot remotely control ala Michael Hastings, pass it on, brother.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    If you come across any solidly definitive lists of autos made with tech the VAULT 7 CIA stuff cannot remotely control ala Michael Hastings, pass it on, brother.
    I dont think any of those lists exist.

If you're worried about being kidnapped by your car (like I am), my advice would be to drive something old enough that all of the control mechanisms are mechanical...like a mid 90s toyota truck/suv.

Nothing should have changed. Ever. Everyone is against me.

I dont think any of those lists exist.

If you're worried about being kidnapped by your car (like I am), my advice would be to drive something old enough that all of the control mechanisms are mechanical...like a mid 90s toyota truck/suv.
    Maybe any car that requires three pedals and a stick shift to operate will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Maybe any car that requires three pedals and a stick shift to operate will do.
    Its def possible to make a 3 pedal car that is controllable via remote, but generally I think what you are saying is mostly true

Americans will vote for their own demise under Build Back Better.

And let's be honest here, isn't Build Back Better a Dollar Store version of Make America Great Again?? They virtually mean the same thing.