Default I'm going to promote this forum more

I'm going to promote this forum more.

Will plug it via social media. Not right away, but when there are new reviews posted, etc. Or when a few people have replied to my "best games of the last year or two" topic

turns illusions for $ ShannonElements's Avatar

Default Re: I'm going to promote this forum more

Not working.

I tried. I think I'm the only one here that's actually passionate about gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    I tried. I think I'm the only one here that's actually passionate about gaming.
    I try to post content, but it's usually the only shit that I enjoy and i'm picky af with games

Did you finish Dying Light? I might snag it next before the 2nd one comes out soon

Hopefully Gamescon reveals some 2020 stuff

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    I try to post content, but it's usually the only shit that I enjoy and i'm picky af with games

Did you finish Dying Light? I might snag it next before the 2nd one comes out soon

Hopefully Gamescon reveals some 2020 stuff
    I did, one of the best games of this generation, hands down.

Definitely get it. Then we can be hyped for Dying Light 2 together.

I did, one of the best games of this generation, hands down.

Definitely get it. Then we can be hyped for Dying Light 2 together.
    nice, i've briefly watched some random walkthroughs and it's appealing

just got Spiderman for $15 on ps summer sale, after I finish it i'll snag DL

I'd be surprised if you don't love it. Give it time though; you start out quite underpowered.

Right not I'm not playing anything (Fire Emblem sucked **** and Dark Souls 3 is the weakest Soulsborne game). Reading a book in the meantime.

I'm waiting for Astral Chain to come out on the 30th.

I'd be surprised if you don't love it. Give it time though; you start out quite underpowered.

Right not I'm not playing anything (Fire Emblem sucked **** and Dark Souls 3 is the weakest Soulsborne game). Reading a book in the meantime.

Is Astral Chain a Switch exclusive? I'm still waiting on more titles until I go in on a Switch, i'll probably get it cheap when PS5 comes out next Holidays.

Only thing this summer for PS5 that caught my interest is Man of Medan (Aug 30th). I loved their previous one Until Dawn. But i'm going to wait till a Black Friday deal to bundle a bunch. There's a truckload of new releases that look great this fall/winter

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I loved Spiderman. I have a particular way of playing games like that where I find myself collecting all the view points first, and then I wind up digging out as many of the easy collectable bullshit, in this case the backpacks, as soon as I can see them on the map. That helps ramp up your powers before you get going.

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Is Astral Chain a Switch exclusive? I'm still waiting on more titles until I go in on a Switch, i'll probably get it cheap when PS5 comes out next Holidays.

Only thing this summer for PS5 that caught my interest is Man of Medan (Aug 30th). I loved their previous one Until Dawn. But i'm going to wait till a Black Friday deal to bundle a bunch. There's a truckload of new releases that look great this fall/winter
    It is exclusive. Have you played Nier Automata? Amazing game, same studio codeveloped the game.

It is exclusive. Have you played Nier Automata? Amazing game, same studio codeveloped the game.
    I've had Nier for 2 years now and stopped playing 1/4 way through.. It's definitely a fun game but somewhere along the way I got hooked on another game and haven't picked it back up.