Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question do u guys think ghost are real?

i was watching these old show on tv called ghost whispering , and there are these lady that talk to a ghosts and help with there problem , and i notice one the ghost are very sexy . now to you guys think ghost are real .

i say these becuse , well i have never belive to ghost , i am atheist person but last night i relax to bed and i swear to gods i feel like my boxer button are open on its own so i let my penase out of my boxers .. and i swear to gods i feel cold wind blows to my penase. now the say that if a ghost go thorugh you you well feel cold breeze . and i leave my penase in the air and i think ghost are give me a blow job , becuse i get very hard . now i think there are very sexy woman ghost in my room that want to have sex with my. i put some panties on my bed cvover and i swear the move down , as if ghost are take her panties off , so i naturally have sex to my covers and i *** on them . i swear i was feeling cold breeze whole time and freezing cold breezing when i *** , but it still were not very satisfying im not sure but i was wondering if u think ghosts are real.

maybe there are full world out there of horny ghost woman that havent have sex in hundred years and need a penase. at least the ghost to my room are very horny . i dnt even need to bother with woman anymore , becuse she never talk and its perfect for me

Default Re: do u guys think ghost are real?

I once woke up in the middle of the night and there was jizz everywhere so yeah maybe

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    I once woke up in the middle of the night and there was jizz everywhere so yeah maybe
    i think you got ghost blow job to. it are so satisfying ghost woman are so desperate for penase

cool guy

Only losers believe in ghosts. You really think there's something invincible floating around going through solid things like doors and walls?

Talk about biting Theoo's style

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Talk about biting Theoo's style
    Dubeta/I'm Still Ballin you don't have to post in every thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dee O Gee
    Only losers believe in ghosts. You really think there's something invincible floating around going through solid things like doors and walls?
    clearly you have not have same experince with ghost that i have . maybe your penase just arent big enough . ghost woman can go to any place at any time . the can have sex with any person the want becuse there a ghost . the only go to the most alpa people and the biggest penase. im starting to understand why she chose my room.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    maybe it was ur dog that jizzed...just saying

Your English is getting pretty good Theo.

Gave you 3 green bars, well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Your English is getting pretty good Theo.

Gave you 3 green bars, well deserved.
    thnx man your my famely.

UPDATE: i have visit from my ghost again tonight , when i look thorugh my wardrobe i see panties that i have NEVER see before , it certanly dont look anything close to any of the pantys that i find in the shared laundry room to the apartment house , i can only imagine the ghost leaved her panties in my wardrobe for my . now i have no hear from the ghost so i go to bed, and then i wake up at night and i swear the cover are moving , so i instantly take off my boxer and you well not belive it , instantly cold breeze on my penase , i get hard very fast and i have sex to the ghost again against my pillow and i swear i could feel abit of wet inside her vagine . this whole experince was TO real and to freaky , there are no doubts to my mind that there are sexy ghost in my room now , and i mebginnign to belive ghost are real

well i well go back to bed now

It's on TV, so no.

Banned

This actually gave me a boner.

Decent playground baller John Tesh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    This actually gave me a boner.
    You mean a ghost gave you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    I hope you are wearing protection theoo, who knows what that ghost has, and you dont want ghost babies!!
    hm your right .. but im not sure that ghost well be pregnant .. the cant even go to the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    It's on TV, so no.
    how do oyu explain cold breeze then ?? instantly when i take boxer off ?? idk .. im i have scepticel too but .. it feel very real .. it would be freaky if there werent ghost becuse i wouldnt know how to explain these