Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default New Slam cover!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

How you like me now! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #2
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation
Default Re: New Slam cover!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner

LOVE IT!!!!

How you like me now! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
OMG, that's just whack!!! Actually put it on my cell phone as background ;D
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this truly is awesome. its amazing what a simple snare can do if you're famous lol.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 08:30 PM   #4
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

Yup that is waiting for me in my mailbox as we speak!!!
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:59 AM   #5
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

I dunno why but that kids show my son watches keeps popping in my head when i look at Kobe grit his teet..AAAAnnngry beavers.. " lol
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #6
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, that cover is so REAL.

Damn.. I used to get slam everymonth, for like 2 years, then just stopped and they like BEG for you to keep paying.. haha
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: