Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: I Hate Govt Workers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Lol at me being the dick. You insulted people with merely your thread title. The sole purpose of this thread was insult people and start shit. Well you got your wish. From what most in this thread can gather you've been a total prick from the start, and it's no surprise you're having trouble dealing with the issue. The fact you thought coming here would mean anything to anyone or a solution is just icing on the cake.

Let me speak for millions of hard working federal employees when I say fuck you.

Only sad thing is that your kid will likely suffer from your bad attitude and bureaucratic ineptness.

Keep up the good work!

I already said not all govt workers are bad. But if you want to imply that the govt workers, specifically in NYC where i am are not infected with some sort of malaise then you are mistaken. And i say this with three teacher sisters, my best friend as a social worker, another friend in city accounting. They get no benefit for being good workers, have coworkers who work half the time they do at same pay, and experience far more aggravation than me.

People here are very quick to say "your kids" in a lot of posts i notice. Internet tough guy. No one would say that in person. And i'm rude?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: