Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2019, 11:40 PM   #16
Rico2016
Local High School Star
 
Rico2016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Davis will be an MVP
Posts: 1,758
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Except everyone praises 6/6 as goat - no one is embarassed - you're making things up because you can't handle the goatness of 2 three-peats...

You can't understand how Lebron failed to 3-peat with 3 HOF teammates in 2014, and Curry did the same in 2019, yet MJ got 2 three-peats with just 1 all-star..

Ultimately, MJ won 6 rings in the 2-star vs 2-star format we see now - so it's the same thing as Kawhi winning 6 rings with Paul George (while having the highest PPG and efficiency rating of all-time).

And compare the Big 2's that MJ faced to what Lebron will face this year - Kawhi/PG are the best Big 2 that Lebron will face, but they're less than Shaq/Penny and Magic/Worthy... And MJ faced a ton of great Big 2's like Stockton/Malone, Kemp/Payton, Barkley/KJ and many more.

So there you go - I just bragged about all his rings like everyone does all the time... Ur just batshit crazy by pretending otherwise


Could be the greatest scandal in NBA history.

Jordan has 6 rings and no one wants to talk about ANY of them. What a scandal. Terrible terrible to trick the NBA world like this.
Rico2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:40 PM   #17
Rico2016
Local High School Star
 
Rico2016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Davis will be an MVP
Posts: 1,758
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
Except everyone praises 6/6 as goat - no one is embarassed - you're making things up because you can't handle the goatness of 2 three-peats...

You can't understand how Lebron failed to 3-peat with 3 HOF teammates in 2014, and Curry did the same in 2019, yet MJ got 2 three-peats with just 1 all-star..

Ultimately, MJ won 6 rings in the 2-star vs 2-star format we see now - so it's the same thing as Kawhi winning 6 rings with Paul George (while having the highest PPG and efficiency rating of all-time).

And compare the Big 2's that MJ faced to what Lebron will face this year - Kawhi/PG are the best Big 2 that Lebron will face, but they're less than Shaq/Penny and Magic/Worthy... And MJ faced a ton of great Big 2's like Stockton/Malone, Kemp/Payton, Barkley/KJ and many more.

So there you go - I just bragged about all his rings like everyone does all the time... Ur just batshit crazy by pretending otherwise


Could be the greatest scandal in NBA history.

Jordan has 6 rings and no one wants to talk about ANY of them. What a scandal. Terrible terrible to trick the NBA world like this.
Rico2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:43 PM   #18
Bronbron23
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico2016
LeBron faced 2011 and isn't afraid to talk about it.

Meanwhile...Jordan fans are embarassed to discuss a LIST of topics:

1-9
0-6 vs Larry Bird
6 weak rings
Scottie Pippen
Building prisons
Losing record to Hakeem
Washington Wizards
Father's Day
Losing in the 1st round three times
Baseball

How can you be embarassed of your own rings? If MJ's rings are so pitifully weak and comical what else does he even have?
Damn your pathetic dude. I'm a fan of both but most of the LeBron and mj fans on here are insecure as hell about there guy. Both were great dude. Grow up
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:32 AM   #19
SpaceJam
Our Lord & Savior
 
SpaceJam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5,326
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe
..

Trying to get answers about MJ.....all I see is LeBron, LeBron, LeBron.

Damn interchangeable 1 and 2 all-time no doubt!
SpaceJam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:11 AM   #20
Rico2016
Local High School Star
 
Rico2016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Davis will be an MVP
Posts: 1,758
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJam
Trying to get answers about MJ.....all I see is LeBron, LeBron, LeBron.

Damn interchangeable 1 and 2 all-time no doubt!

+1
Rico2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:47 AM   #21
Bawkish
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,094
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

how about a list of scared topics that Lebron doesn't want to get attached?

i mean, he's got a tough week because of it
Bawkish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:53 AM   #22
SpaceJam
Our Lord & Savior
 
SpaceJam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 5,326
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawkish
how about a list of scared topics that Lebron doesn't want to get attached?

i mean, he's got a tough week because of it

Make a thread about it than brother. Can never get an answer outta these MJ boys, they always wanna deflect...

Case in point that MJ embarrassing rings thread
SpaceJam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:32 AM   #23
Round Mound
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Round Mound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,177
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Jordan had trouble with Bird's team even when Bird was a washed up injured a shell of his former self in the late 80s and early 90s. McHale, Bird and Parish where old and they still gave MJ-Pippen-Grant's Bulls a run for their money...

Last edited by Round Mound : 10-21-2019 at 06:34 AM.
Round Mound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:22 AM   #24
Bronbron23
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,541
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
Jordan had trouble with Bird's team even when Bird was a washed up injured a shell of his former self in the late 80s and early 90s. McHale, Bird and Parish where old and they still gave MJ-Pippen-Grant's Bulls a run for their money...
That early 90's Celtics team were a 50 win team who were still pretty good. They had 2 20 point scorers and 7 players in double digits. Of course they gave the bulls a go.
Bronbron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:51 AM   #25
Da_Realist
NBA lottery pick
 
Da_Realist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,628
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
Jordan had trouble with Bird's team even when Bird was a washed up injured a shell of his former self in the late 80s and early 90s. McHale, Bird and Parish where old and they still gave MJ-Pippen-Grant's Bulls a run for their money...

It's a little disingenuous not to mention Reggie Lewis and other young players like Brian Shaw and Kevin Gamble that added youth and speed to the aging front court. Clearly this wasn't just the 86 Celtics five years later. The 91 Celtics had 6 double digit scorers half of whom were 25 and under and they won 56 games.

Very different than a young MJ, Brad Sellers and Dave Corzine going up against one of the greatest teams of all time (mid-80's Celtics).
Da_Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:08 AM   #26
paksat
National High School Star
 
paksat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,114
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

What is there to even discuss ?

lebronze has lost as many finals as mj has won

how about discussing that?
paksat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:09 AM   #27
Da_Realist
NBA lottery pick
 
Da_Realist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,628
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico2016
LeBron faced 2011 and isn't afraid to talk about it.

Meanwhile...Jordan fans are embarassed to discuss a LIST of topics:

1-9
0-6 vs Larry Bird
6 weak rings
Scottie Pippen
Building prisons
Losing record to Hakeem
Washington Wizards
Father's Day
Losing in the 1st round three times
Baseball

How can you be embarassed of your own rings? If MJ's rings are so pitifully weak and comical what else does he even have?

Nobody cares. 1-9 isn't even a thing. LeBron never even made the playoffs his first two years.

Bird was supposed to beat MJ. He was playing at the top of his game (in the running for greatest peak all time) and he played with several HOF teammates.

No weak rings. All his Finals competition were formidable.

What about Scottie Pippen? That is stupid.

No one cares that he has a losing regular season record to Hakeem. He has a winning record against Magic. What does all that mean anyway? They played Houston just twice a year and never when it truly mattered.

What about the Wizards? He wasn't afraid of taking on the challenge of bringing a perennial doormat to respectability. He could have chosen to go to a superstar's team (like LeBron) or recruited All Stars to his own team (like LeBron) but he's too much of a competitor.

What about Father's Day? He capped off a 72 win season with a title on Father's Day.

Losing in the first round three times? So? His team wasn't good enough. The Bulls were a doormat when he got there, plagued with all sorts of issues. It was a graveyard that had only been to the playoffs once in seven years before he arrived. It took time to build a great team especially since they were breaking the mold by building around a high scoring guard instead of a center. MJ took his lumps like a man. He didn't run to a franchise that had already won a title in order to learn how to win. MJ did it the hard way.

Baseball? He challenged himself. That's what competitors do. Sometimes that pushes you to dominate the league and win 6 titles. Sometimes you find out you can't hit a curve ball. The point is he wasn't afraid to "strike out". He came back to the NBA and won 3 more titles.
Da_Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:14 AM   #28
Hey Yo
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Hey Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 12,528
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ball
no one was able to answer:

how did Portland have a higher-rated defense than the Bulls during the first 3-peat if Drexler wasn't holding his own as a perimeter defender vs. Pippen and Jordan?.. Neither team had a shot-blocking center and both had good defenders at the 4.

Pippen is simply an overrated team and individual defender, while Drexler was underrated and would've equaled Pippen defensively if he played alongside MJ and the Bulls' system... He already matched Pippen in steals and blocks but simply didn't have the right environment to get the credit like Pippen did

Get a good look at Drexler's physique here in the Jordan vs. Drexler FT dunk comparison... He was a goat athlete - no elite SG's in today's game are anywhere near this athleticism - it was NOT easy to score on him

Previous eras had MJ/Drexler at SG... Today's game counters with Harden... lol.. the evolution of athletes doh
Drexler with ZERO All-Defensive teams made in 15 seasons played.
Hey Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 11:59 AM   #29
Duncan21formvp
College star
 
Duncan21formvp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,136
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

Lebron was 1-8 vs Warriors last two years and also 2-8 GS Spurs and Warriors in 2014 and 2017 and this with two others stars on the team. He also led America to two bronze medals.
Duncan21formvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:35 PM   #30
LostCause
Decent college freshman
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,984
Default Re: The list of "scared" topics for MJ fans is comical at this point

MJ > LeBron . Thatís just fact

Making 50k posts on ISH wonít change it. Thereís nothing more to discuss
LostCause is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:23 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube














Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy