Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.youtube.com/lebeatstv
Posts: 2,533
Default Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs
 
mlh1981's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Posts: 13,339
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.


Ask her to hang out sometime. The worst she can say is no.............
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
J_Rock3ts
The Truth
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: BTown
Posts: 1,753
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
I don't want to freak her out you know. Don't want to make a fool out of myself, but there's this girl, I am really into her and I want to let her know.

Not right away. Idk the relationship you have with this girl, but if it's just a girl you know from school or work or something and you don't really talk to her, yeah, she's gonna get freaked out. If that's the case, introduce yourself, try to get a friendship going first so she can get to know you and your personality. And you won't come off as a creep. If you're already have a friendship with her, it'll be much easier. She'd know at least a little bit of your personality, how your mind works, your habits, etc. That would make it much easier in the long run. All in all, it depends on the girl. And the relationship you have with her. Post a little more about the situation and we can help you out a little more.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:24 PM   #4
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.youtube.com/lebeatstv
Posts: 2,533
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Not right away. Idk the relationship you have with this girl, but if it's just a girl you know from school or work or something and you don't really talk to her, yeah, she's gonna get freaked out. If that's the case, introduce yourself, try to get a friendship going first so she can get to know you and your personality. And you won't come off as a creep. If you're already have a friendship with her, it'll be much easier. She'd know at least a little bit of your personality, how your mind works, your habits, etc. That would make it much easier in the long run. All in all, it depends on the girl. And the relationship you have with her. Post a little more about the situation and we can help you out a little more.

alright thanks.

I know this girl for quite a while. For a couple years actually, she attends the church I go to. She's a nice girl, fun to talk to, and exciting.

We joke around sometimes that she is my girl and I always hug her, but she thinks it's just a game that I don't like her seriously.

I also don't know how she feels about me either. Alot of my friends like her too and hug her too so you know but they just joke around.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #5
YAWN
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,486
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

yea, depends on where you're at in the relationship. Probably not if you just started dating or havent even started. It would be kinda creepy. as mlh said just ask her to hang out.


on another note i tell her all the time:
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #6
YAWN
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,486
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
alright thanks.

I know this girl for quite a while. For a couple years actually, she attends the church I go to. She's a nice girl, fun to talk to, and exciting.

We joke around sometimes that she is my girl and I always hug her, but she thinks it's just a game that I don't like her seriously.

I also don't know how she feels about me either. Alot of my friends like her too and hug her too so you know but they just joke around.

when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:31 PM   #7
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.youtube.com/lebeatstv
Posts: 2,533
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.

sweet! i shoud write that down!
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:31 PM   #8
J_Rock3ts
The Truth
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: BTown
Posts: 1,753
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
when youre hanging out with her maybe jokingly say, "have you ever thought about what itd be like if we dated?" then proceed on instinct.

Church girl, not bad. That's a girl you can bring home. Yeah, if you know her, just ask her to hang out, like MLH said. If you guys are already kinda touchy-feely, try to get a lot of that in. Then yeah, telling her you think about her a lot is actually the ideal way to get a nice girl (assuming she is one). If worse comes to worse, ask her if she knows what handome is.
J_Rock3ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:33 PM   #9
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: pa...
Posts: 8,519
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
sweet! i shoud write that down!
wow I think this really is chuck. Could you not remember that? ahahaha

just messing.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:34 PM   #10
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Land of 6 NBA titles
Posts: 52,675
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Well unless the women is Supergirl their is no reason that you should be afraid in asking her out.









Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:35 PM   #11
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,132
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

It depends on the girl.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:05 PM   #12
HollaBolla
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 982
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

bring her to a karaoke club and sing "Always on my Mind" by Willie Nelson that should get her to drop her painties for ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXqZFhl_hY
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 08:13 PM   #13
final.wrath
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,493
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN

yeah... and nobody says a word about a pic of a girl falling down in the parking lot pissing
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 12:07 AM   #14
YAWN
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 8,486
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
yeah... and nobody says a word about a pic of a girl falling down in the parking lot pissing

shes awesome
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 01:48 AM   #15
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.youtube.com/lebeatstv
Posts: 2,533
Default Re: Should you tell a girl that you think about her alot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Rock3ts
Church girl, not bad. That's a girl you can bring home. Yeah, if you know her, just ask her to hang out, like MLH said. If you guys are already kinda touchy-feely, try to get a lot of that in. Then yeah, telling her you think about her a lot is actually the ideal way to get a nice girl (assuming she is one). If worse comes to worse, ask her if she knows what handome is.

Nice. And when I say nice I mean she's cool, but she has experience she went out with another guy before. Well know she knows I like her because a friend told her so she has to hear me say it.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:24 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube














Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy