Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: What game did you finish?

Splinter Cell Conviction - It was better than expected. I like how it gives you the choice of sneaking or going balls to the wall.

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Demon's Souls - 52 hours and it was worth it.
    Is this game incredibly hard?

Quote Originally Posted by RapsFan
    Is this game incredibly hard?
    The first level weeds out the men from the boys. You

recently finish Black ops just finished Red dead redemption this morning while having a beer before I went to sleep, great game. Want to buy little big planet two

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease m y t i n's Avatar

Since October 2010 I finished
    -Fable III
    -AC Brotherhood
    -FFXIII
    -GOW 1 & 2
    -Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
    -Black Ops

Banned

[QUOTE=glidedrxlr22]It

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

The first level weeds out the men from the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    how is not ever being able to save progress not cheap?
    The game autosaves. As soon as you die it autosaves

Oh man you are asking the wrong (or maybe correct) person. I have been a gamer since late 80s, finished alot of games on commodore, amiga, nes, snes, sega genesis, neo-geo, dreamcast, N64, ps1, ps2, xbox, ps3, xbox360 and on PC.

Latest one was Dead Space 2 (PC), fantastic game.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Finished Bullet Witch and Mass Effect within the same week.

Of course, Bullet Witch is a much shorter game, but I have a history of leaving games unfinished lol.

Mass Effect was over before I knew it, because I had forgot that it's an ACTION Role Playing Game, and those tend to Have a playtime of around 20 hours or so. I love how you can venture off with the sidequests, or just stick with the main storyline. Some Games force you to "grind" and I can't stand that style of RPG.

Alpha Protocol. I give it a 7/10. It would've been a great ps2 game. It needed way more polish and improved AI. I had fun playing it.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Just finished Red Dead Redemption. Bought it used a couple months ago. Now going for the 100% completion. Just have 14 bounties left to do for that.

Incredible game though. I don't know why I never got around to playing it when it came out but this was an amazing experience with near-perfect storytelling. It's weird that even though most of the missions are very similar, the game never got boring due to the really well designed world you're exploring. This is where GTA 4 missed the mark a bit for me. I found Liberty City to be kinda boring at times.

Decent college freshman RapsFan's Avatar

I will tell you what I did NOT finish.....Mafia 2. Very nice looking game, very fun when you were actually playing, but there is only so much driving a guy can do. Anyone else enjoy this game?

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Alpha Protocol. I give it a 7/10. It would've been a great ps2 game. It needed way more polish and improved AI. I had fun playing it.
    I was sooo temted to snag this up used for 20 bucks, but was still sitting on Mass Effect 2, and my second playthrough of Crackdown (one of the funnest "Mess Around" games ever).

Just finished Red Dead Redemption. Bought it used a couple months ago. Now going for the 100% completion. Just have 14 bounties left to do for that.

Incredible game though. I don't know why I never got around to playing it when it came out but this was an amazing experience with near-perfect storytelling. It's weird that even though most of the missions are very similar, the game never got boring due to the really well designed world you're exploring. This is where GTA 4 missed the mark a bit for me. I found Liberty City to be kinda boring at times.
    This is one of the few things that kept me away from this game.

1-I wasn't really feeling the "foreigner trying to find his way in the world" premise

2-The driving wasn't tight enough (there's no shame in a car handling "Arcadey" if it makes driving fun)

3-Liberty City is just played out now lol.

I was thinking Rockstar should base the next game in Chicago during the 90s or something. Have you be a Brotha again, dealing with gangs on the tier above the common street thugs (rocking suits, nice faded haircut, and Goatee). Brothas here are known for being smooth as opposed to abrasive and pushy.

The Chi has some of the best Expressways in the country, along with a great sports history (they could have 2 rival pro baseball teams literally trying to kidnap and kill each other for a chance at a World Series title lol).

And of course, you gotta have a "Stepping" mini game in there. This is THE trademark dance of Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFSFH...eature=related

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

2-The driving wasn't tight enough (there's no shame in a car handling "Arcadey" if it makes driving fun)
    I agree.

Some of the best parts of San Andreas (IMO, the best GTA game) were just being able to speed ridiculously through highways and countryside between the 3 different cities. GTA 4 didn't have that sense of variety and fun. I liked the story it told but the setting got stale for me after a while.