Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Blake Griffin's was way better, come on you ****ing homers.

Higher degree of difficulty.
    Further away from the basket starting from the ground.
    Got fouled hard and still finished.
    On one of the best "Paint protector" big men in the league.

Bron's was damn impressive, but come on...

Came at the dude from behind.
    Full running start.
    The dude is 5'11"

/thread

Default Re: Blake Griffin throws down best NBA dunk of year on Kendrick Perkins Jan. 30, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by CelticsDraftee
    Durant gettin' the hell outta the way.

How shameful. Who can be a fan of a player that would do something like that?

Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticsDraftee
    Durant gettin' the hell outta the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Blake Griffin's was way better, come on you ****ing homers.

Higher degree of difficulty.
    Further away from the basket starting from the ground.
    Got fouled hard and still finished.
    On one of the best "Paint protector" big men in the league.

Bron's was damn impressive, but come on...

Came at the dude from behind.
    Full running start.
    The dude is 5'11"

/thread
    i think if youre a fan of posters you will favor the griffin dunk more, if youre a fan of dunk contest type dunks youll favor the lebron(he pretty much used lucas as a prop and would probably get a ten in a contest)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Sorry no. Lebron was the best dunk and one of the best dunks in NBA history (for me probably the best ive seen in NBA ever), nobody in NBA history has done the dunk what he just did. Even i admitted that Blake Griffin had a very awesome dunk, probably the 2nd best dunk ive seen this season, but its my opinion, i think being the first in NBA history to jump over somebody while doing an alleyoop over him... is more special than a dunk we have seen done many times.
    You're Lebron hatred blinds the f*ck out of YOU.
    Hoesntly, Lebrons dunk would be way more impressive if Vince hadnt jumped over a 7 footer before.

And dunking on a center with head above rim, staying in the air for a split second, then slamming it with thundering force >>> jumping over a small pg on a alley-oop(easier to get higher) and slamming it lightly

Quote Originally Posted by DJmicah
    i think if youre a fan of posters you will favor the griffin dunk more, if youre a fan of dunk contest type dunks youll favor the lebron(he pretty much used lucas as a prop and would probably get a ten in a contest)
    So, if you like real, in-game dunks over MEN, you like Griffin's.

If you like fake ass manufactured shit, jumping over chairs or 5'11" scrubs who aren't even looking, you like 'Bron's.

K

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    I dont see why you think he is getting up so high though.

Last edited by chazzy; 01-31-2012 at 01:59 PM.

what'd ya know... the two biggest homers on ISH, pauk and 32dayz, trying to downplay the greatest dunk of the season by blake and inflate a run-of-the-mill dunk by lebron

College superstar

Default Re: Reps for the GIF of Blake Griffin's poster on Perk

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    So you never saw Vince Carter play in those 25 years?
    1++++++++++

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
    what'd ya know... the two biggest homers on ISH, pauk and 32dayz, trying to downplay the greatest dunk of the season by blake and inflate a run-of-the-mill dunk by lebron

That was no run of the mill dunk by Bron, that was nasty. He straight up jumped OVER someone... in game. I don't like Bron, but let's be honesty here. People ask shorter guys to do that for them in dunk contests. John Lucas was the involuntarily....

Probably the best comment I've seen on this dunk, from the PWOT forum:

"I've come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin popped out of NBA Jam and hoped no one would notice. I would not be shocked if when he makes three straight shots the ball were to burst into flames."

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Everytime i see one of blakes dunks i just feel i am looking at something super special.

What is this guys hops seriously? I just watched the compilation of MJ's dunks on the nba.com site and i never thought i would say it, it just looks unspectacular compared to this guy. If Jordan had 42 inch hops (some saying upto 48 inch lolol), this guy must be at 45 at least.

Also after watching that MJ vid i feel like a huge majority of the league these days are on some kind of PED but no complaint from me just keeping it real.
    Last edited by theaussieguy; 01-31-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Learning to shoot layups AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    Everytime i see one of blakes dunks i just feel i am looking at something super special.

What is this guys hops seriously? I just watched the compilation of MJ's dunks on the nba.com site and i never thought i would say it, it just looks unspectacular compared to this guy. If Jordan had 42 inch hops (some saying upto 48 inch lolol), this guy must be at 45 at least.

Also after watching that MJ vid i feel like a huge majority of the league these days are on some kind of PED but no complaint from me just keeping it real.
    There are only two dunkers in the history of the NBA that I think can match this type of dunk intensity and frequency.

1. Vince Carter
    2. Shawn Kemp

I think Blake should be known as Reignman2